Connection failure mini2
397 2 2021-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harder
New

Denmark

Hi. After the latest updates, I have had this very scary thing with my Mini 2. First time I was 400 meters away and suddently the connection icon on the right upper on my controller went red and I had no connection. After a few seconds it connected again.

Second time it was only maybe 20 meters up, when the same thing happened. I have seen on Youtube, that I am not alone with this.
Is there an update comming to solve this problem?

2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific error message did you receive when you experience the red message? Can you please provide us a screenshot? In addition, there might be a magnetic interference in the area where you flying and this might cause signal loss or even disconnection. Please note to fly in a location wherein there is a strong GPS signal with an open field away from any possible interference. Please keep us posted. Thank you!  
2021-9-12
Use props
Harder
New

Denmark

Hi. Thankyou for answers. I have never lost connection in exactly the same area before Update. The best advice was to go back to firmware before the new one. Using assist 2 is not possible as i am a Mac user. So i am stuck and i feel it is dangerous to fly my mini 2 when controll suddently is lost. DJI must have heard so many times About this. I dont want to be the first to drop uncontrolled mini 2 in a kindergarden. So for now i park mini 2 until Update
2021-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules