Factory Reset
1696 6 2021-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XZmeImlVR7VF
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I'm selling my DJI mini 2 and need to know how to do a factory reset from the drone and the controller so it doesn't contain any of my information on it. Is there a procedure for this? Please help!
2021-9-14
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

your info is held within the app not the drone. but there should be a factory reset in one of the menu options in the settings.  but this will really only reset any changes to setting youve done.

best you can do is remove the SD, and remove any stickers you might have on it with your info
2021-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Once the new owner of the said DJI Mini 2 creates a new DJI Account he will be starting a new account and all of the past records will not be included on your DJI Account . Thank you.
2021-9-14
Use props
djiuser_XZmeImlVR7VF
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for your quick responses. I appreciate it very much.
2021-9-15
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_XZmeImlVR7VF Posted at 9-15 07:01
Thank you for your quick responses. I appreciate it very much.

how much you selling for? and regular kit or the fly more bundle?
2021-9-15
Use props
djiuser_XZmeImlVR7VF
lvl.1

United States

I'm selling it on eBay. It's the FlyMore Bundle along with the DJI iPad holder. It's still in auction. Here's the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/393566221718 DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo + DJI IPad Holder
2021-9-15
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

I have a RoboMaster S1 which needs reset. Infrared Beam won't fire anymore. Does anyone know how to reset it?
2023-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules