M210 Autofocus not working
685 1 2021-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael_V
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I am using the M210 RTK with the Zenmuse X5s camera for autonomous flight. I am using Sitescan as flight software and can successfully run flight missions. The issue I am having is when I look at the photos from a flight they are blurry and out of focus. Not horribly out of focus but not to the resolution I know the X5s is capable of.  Today I manually flew the M210 up to 400ft, looked straight down and after hitting the autofocus button snapped a photo. That photo is noticeably better quality. I then uploaded the flight path and allowed the software to fly the drone through its mission. During the mission I tried to press the autofocus button but there was no response. After reviewing the photos they were once again out of focus. When starting up the drone and before connecting Sitescan I made sure in DJI Go 4 that the M210 had autofocus turned on, the X5s itself is also switched to the AF choice on the camera. All firmwares are up to date.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2021-9-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the ‘products’ section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules