High Power Apply Linux
361 3 2021-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KFL8grkbmvfz
lvl.1

Australia

Dear DJI team or anyone who has solved this issue,

I have a linux device and I am able to run the PSDK Version 2 on my device. I was wondering how you would apply high power?
I am using ubilinux as my operating system on an x86_64 architecture. Which is basically the Upboard.

So I have GPIO pins ready to be used in conjunction with setting the logic for the high power apply, but I am not able to get the high power apply to work on DJI RTK M300 drone :/

I would really appreciate any help around this. I was able to bypass the manifold requirements and was able to talk and extract information from the drone to the linux system. Surely there is a way to get high power apply working, despite its instruction indicating it does not work or should not be used.

I am looking to avoid the STM32 route, but if that is the way to do it, then why not on the linux system ??

Looking forward to anyones response at this time.
2021-9-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-9-14
Use props
djiuser_KFL8grkbmvfz
lvl.1

Australia

Montfrooij Posted at 9-14 22:38
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Thanks for this, I will relay my question there. But I manged to solved the issue myself and happy to share info in the relevant page.
2021-9-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_KFL8grkbmvfz Posted at 9-15 04:09
Thanks for this, I will relay my question there. But I manged to solved the issue myself and happy to share info in the relevant page.

That is good to hear!
2021-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules