Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12477300 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Is it normal to expect that DJI show the correct information, seen at the mobile device screen using the FlyApp ?

I did a test ; quickly as possible take-off after powering my MA2.

So i had only 5 satelittes, flying at daylight with good reference. So the vision system must take over....
According to the manual [ Only downward Vision System is available (so not the GPS) ] the max height is set to 5 meter if vision is activated
and to 30 meters max height if downward vision is inactive.

In the log max height setting 30 meters was set! and set to 118 meter again when in a true N-mode.

Oke....but in my flight the Vision bottom sensor did measure good values and the VisioninUse True/False did read True.
So vision was active. OPTI does fly as normal as in N mode, i did not fly this short moment in ATTI.

In the video you see that the the flightmode got into ATTI....
IMO this was an incorrect message, and after short moment it dissapeard....and flight mode shows "N mode - In Flight".
Again incorrect, with only 5 sats this is not possible....
As remote pilots does not always look at the screen, may i ask DJI to show ATTI mode all the time when flying in an actual ATTI mode?

Time for DJI to make some changes to their software.

cheers
JJB
ATTIOPTI.png
2021-9-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good catch JJB*.  Definitely needs a software rewrite.  Let's see now what DJI says.  
2021-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules