o(^-^)o
Lefteris.Rio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4655659 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello

A question to anyone who knows.

How long can a Mavic 2 user (or a shop), keep new batteries in their box (without activation )?
2021-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lefteris.Rio. Good day and thank you for reaching out. In Hibernation Mode the DJI intelligent flight battery switches off after 20 minutes of inactivity to save power. If the said battery level is less than 10%, the battery enters Hibernation Mode to prevent over-discharge. In addition all DJI intelligent flight batteries are in hibernation mode before shipment to ensure safety. Thank you.
2021-9-15
Use props
Lefteris.Rio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4655659 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-15 21:19
Hello there Lefteris.Rio. Good day and thank you for reaching out. In Hibernation Mode the DJI intelligent flight battery switches off after 20 minutes of inactivity to save power. If the said battery level is less than 10%, the battery enters Hibernation Mode to prevent over-discharge. In addition all DJI intelligent flight batteries are in hibernation mode before shipment to ensure safety. Thank you.

Thank you for your response DJI Stephen, but your post, doesn't answer my question.

I'll try to repeat my question, with an example:
I bought yesterday a new battery from DJI.
How many months can I keep it in the box, BEFORE open and activate it, without damaging my new battery?
2021-9-16
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Lefteris.Rio Posted at 9-16 06:56
Thank you for your response DJI Stephen, but your post, doesn't answer my question.

I'll try to repeat my question, with an example:

Good you asked again, as I was just about to ask how long the battery can be kept in an unopened box. They batteries are very expensive, so would like to now as much as possible about them.
2021-9-16
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Found this and hope it will to some help: https://www.thedronegirl.com/2020/05/24/lipo-batteries-last/
Here is another one: https://3dinsider.com/lipo-lifespan/ ther are many more on the internet.
2021-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules