jollyroger8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1076 ft
  • >>>
United States

[tr][/tr]
[tr][/tr]
I get this message constantly.
Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

2021-9-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to inform you that due to Google Mobile Services (GMS) certification restrictions, it cannot be used. If your application cannot be installed or used normally, the relevant software has been restricted by the certification of GMS, and the development support of the relevant application provider is required. Also, in order to ensure a good and smooth system experience, we do not recommend that you install too many other unnecessary applications to avoid occupying system resources. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-9-16
Use props
Libitron
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130853 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-9-16 19:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to inform you that due to Google Mobile Services (GMS) certification restrictions, it cannot be used. If your application cannot be installed or used normally, the relevant software has been restricted by the certification of GMS, and the development support of the relevant application provider is required. Also, in order to ensure a good and smooth system experience, we do not recommend that you install too many other unnecessary applications to avoid occupying system resources. Thank you for your understanding and support.

OK, so we cannot use google. Can you offer advice on how to get mapbox working? I don't care if it is a google map. I would just like to be able to fly safely and that includes a map available. Interested in buying back the 7.85". I will give you a great deal on it!
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules