RC / phone are not linking to the drone
385 5 2021-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arroyo10
lvl.1
United States

hi everyone, i want to know if somebody has the same issue...

im trying to link the RC to my drone but it isnt working... I've tried to link 3 diferent phones but this isnt working either... Drone's wifi is not showing on any of my phones also, i think is dissabled or something....

thanks

2021-9-15
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

do you have the phone plugged into the remote?
2021-9-15
Use props
arroyo10
lvl.1
United States

TruGreen Posted at 9-15 18:49
do you have the phone plugged into the remote?

I tried linking the RC both ways, with the cellphone plugged and without it, but nothing happens.
2021-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there arroyo10. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and are you getting any error message on the DJI application. In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you. Thank you.
2021-9-15
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

arroyo10 Posted at 9-15 18:58
I tried linking the RC both ways, with the cellphone plugged and without it, but nothing happens.

to my knowledge on the OG mavic air 1 you need to have the phone plugged into the remote. than from the phone you need to connect to the mavic air wifi. password should be 12341234 unless previous owner changed it. then open the app which should be DJI Go4.
2021-9-16
Use props
arroyo10
lvl.1
United States

TruGreen Posted at 9-16 09:07
to my knowledge on the OG mavic air 1 you need to have the phone plugged into the remote. than from the phone you need to connect to the mavic air wifi. password should be 12341234 unless previous owner changed it. then open the app which should be DJI Go4.

I can't see Mavic Air wifi, this is not visible, I tried enter manually but nothing happens. I tried entering the data on the sticker on the side, this doesn't work, password has been never changed I am the only owner, I already
try with pass 12341234 but this didn't work either.

lets suppose there is a problem with the RC.... I still should be able to connect via wifi but I cant, it looks like the wifi is disabled, I try pressing the function button until I hear the three beeps, trying to connect
with an iPhone 12, and iPhone X a galaxy V and im not able to see the wifi of my drone
2021-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules