dji mini 2 mod all here!!!
22145 36 2021-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

Mini 2 Battery mod tutorial. 3 different cells tested. Max flight time is ...

Mini 2 mod for personalized lights (RPM dependent)

Simplest DJI Mini 2 payload dropper mod (OcuSync range!!!)

Dji Mini 2 Simplest battery mod! 36:20 flight time. (NO CODING, NO SOFTWARE NEEDED!)

Mavic Mini and Mini 2 remote charging Android phone ISSUE SOLVED!

Mavic Mini and Mini 2 on 3S (12V) battery packs (teaser)

2021-9-16
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Are there written instructions instead of the brain-dead, lengthy and boring YouTube-videos? I won't look at a video where the author brags about himself for 30 minutes when I can grasp the context of the message in 10 seconds of written text.
2021-9-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing. .
2021-9-16
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 9-16 03:05
Are there written instructions instead of the brain-dead, lengthy and boring YouTube-videos? I won't look at a video where the author brags about himself for 30 minutes when I can grasp the context of the message in 10 seconds of written text.

Just a simple thanks would be adequate, how about fast-forwarding through the video(s) like many do....
2021-9-16
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing, although i doubt any would be of use to myself.
2021-9-16
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Bashy Posted at 9-16 03:44
Just a simple thanks would be adequate, how about fast-forwarding through the video(s) like many do....

Thanks? For lengthy, self-imposingly brag videos? And why do I need to fast-forward? If the author had composed the material correctly then no fast-forward would be needed!
2021-9-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.  Some interesting mods.
2021-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there George GR. Thank you for sharing these videos that you have found. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-9-16
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Who would you get to read it to you?
2021-9-16
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-16 04:25
Who would you get to read it to you?

Are you for real? You mean you have never seen a school from inside and cannot read? Thanks to your sister who types here for you!
2021-9-16
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

That's why I only view *your* You Tube videos.
Yours are always professional and you always get RIGHT to the point.
In fact, why do you wow the entire class with a few of your easy to grasp You Tube videos?

2021-9-16
Use props
UFDN82
lvl.1

Israel

ZOLLY IS THE GREATEST on creating mods for the mini 2
2021-9-16
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

MBSL500 Posted at 9-16 07:00
That's why I only view *your* You Tube videos.
Yours are always professional and you always get RIGHT to the point.
In fact, why do you wow the entire class with a few of your easy to grasp You Tube videos?

"Easy to grasp" ....
2021-9-16
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 9-16 03:48
Thanks? For lengthy, self-imposingly brag videos? And why do I need to fast-forward? If the author had composed the material correctly then no fast-forward would be needed!

You're asking me why you need to fast forward?
You could always create your own videos and show the world how its done?
2021-9-16
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with Johnny_J. Self-aggrandizing videos do not get my attention for long.
2021-9-16
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have just purposefully gone through all of the videos above and NONE of them is as you 2 are describing.
Have you 2 actually watched any of those videos, cause I think not, if you had you would know that he shows what the finished mod is like at the beginning and or with a demo of the battery test but sped up then
proceeds with a very good step by step tut.

There is no "Self-aggrandizing" nor "self-imposingly brag" in any of those videos, the last video is a preview for
the for he is about to upload as it's perhaps not finished.

I don't think you could get better mod tutorial videos unless of course you 2 would like to show us how you
how its done? Perhaps a collaboration from both of you?

You 2 are just criticizing for the sheer hell of it with no basis for it.
2021-9-16
Use props
ozoffi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 55128 ft
Austria

If you don't like the videos, complain to the author on YT and not here!
Anyway, thanks for sharing the videos - it's always interesting what others are doing
2021-9-16
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ozoffi Posted at 9-16 21:59
If you don't like the videos, complain to the author on YT and not here!
Anyway, thanks for sharing the videos - it's always interesting what others are doing

Hear, hear...
2021-9-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks nice!
2021-9-19
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

MINI 2 MOD for customizable lights with remote control. (OcuSync range!)
2021-9-24
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Johnny_J Posted at 9-16 03:48

100% agree...
2021-9-24
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

I am so sick of this crap getting posted for views.  Seriously, who needs LED lights that change colour based on the speed of the props?  The work and cost that went into this is useless for something so pointless and cosmetic.  I want lights so I can do night flights.  I got these for for like 30 bucks, they work great.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Done!
2021-9-24
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think the mods are quite interesting, especially the last one with the LEDs utilizing the front LED so you can choose the LED colours
I don't think the posts are hurting anyone and to be fair, you don't have to watch them, you have a choice ;)
2021-9-25
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

Mhinc Posted at 9-24 20:59
I am so sick of this crap getting posted for views.  Seriously, who needs LED lights that change colour based on the speed of the props?  The work and cost that went into this is useless for something so pointless and cosmetic.  I want lights so I can do night flights.  I got these for for like 30 bucks, they work great.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B084X5NY6M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've realized millenials never grow out of the use for shiny things and blinky lights.
At least they kicked the binky.
Agree with you, this was only done, the entire video, just to produce -some- content, no matter how much it is not needed.  I'm tired of the youtubers using this forum to boost SEO and get views ..... they don't even pay anything .... there should be a rule.
This is my $.02, and yes bashy, I don't care about your opinion.

This is what I use  https://bit.ly/3AOwOCw      ;;

FirehouseTechnology

FirehouseTechnology
2021-9-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hunterws Posted at 9-25 09:56
I've realized millenials never grow out of the use for shiny things and blinky lights.
At least they kicked the binky.
Agree with you, this was only done, the entire video, just to produce -some- content, no matter how much it is not needed.  I'm tired of the youtubers using this forum to boost SEO and get views ..... they don't even pay anything .... there should be a rule.

Aw, bless ya cotton socks, you sounded butthurt, FYI, i'm too old to be a Millenial, by 9 years.

Just in case you didn't know, all the videos are from the same guy, therefore they are the same style, just different content, what made you think that the last video would be any different from the rest? but hey, you went ahead and watched it anyway, pmsl and then there's the hypocrisy, this needs a new line, hold on...

I've realized millenials never grow out of the use for shiny things and blinky lights. and then in the next breath, you say...
This is what I use  https://bit.ly/3AOwOCw      ;;whoa there, that's not a link to a page full of shiny, blinky, lights is it? just asking ;)

SPECIAL NOTICE
You do not have to watch the videos, step away from the ''play'' button, you're not being forced into anything here.
2021-9-25
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
United States

my blinky thing is bare bones ... and required by law.   I don't need pulsing lights as my motors change voltage.
quite a stretch there binky bashy
2021-9-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tomatoes / tomatoes
2021-9-26
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
United States

Needed by law/Shiny things
2021-9-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Let me get this straight, you can have shiny blinky lights on yours because its a requirement of law, that's not the worlds fault the US has that law, its not over here in the UK and nor in many parts of the world either, so, tell me why cant your excuse also apply to the mod as well? oh wait, it can pmsl,

You can stick shiny blinky things on yours but others cant, especially if its not store bought and they have the ingenuity to make it themselves, that's a prime example of the word, hypocrite,

Binky Bashy pmsl, i love it and i will take it, thank you oh, let me enlighten you, Binky meaning, "awesome but in a strange way", I'll take it, much appreciated
2021-9-26
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

Mini 2 Battery mod tutorial. 3 different cells tested. Max flight time is ...
2021-9-30
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

2021-9-30
Use props
wateroftyne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 764797 ft
United Kingdom

Wow... tough crowd. I like this guy's approach. He's snappy and to-the-point. It's interesting stuff.
2021-9-30
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
United States

Bashy Posted at 9-26 19:35
Let me get this straight, you can have shiny blinky lights on yours because its a requirement of law, that's not the worlds fault the US has that law, its not over here in the UK and nor in many parts of the world either, so, tell me why cant your excuse also apply to the mod as well? oh wait, it can pmsl,

You can stick shiny blinky things on yours but others cant, especially if its not store bought and they have the ingenuity to make it themselves, that's a prime example of the word, hypocrite,

hahaha, you had to research what binky was.  call it as you want.

Capture.JPG

2021-9-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hunterws Posted at 9-30 07:27
hahaha, you had to research what binky was.  call it as you want.

[view_image]

Aw, bless ya cotton socks, I get it now, ya get called out and you resort to childish behaviour, to be fair, it really suits you far more once you realise what the UK English term is for the pacifier, so you've ineffectually called the kettle black, I mean, after all, you're the one that spat it out the pram ;)

And on that note, I am done with this back and forth, if I wanted this behaviour, I would have become a nursery assistant., so with that in mind I will let you have the last word if you so choose, I will be the adult and bow out and in the future, please do not reply to any of my offerings on here and I will leave your blathering's alone too, sound fair? good, glad we could agree
2021-9-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WOW, the 3500 @45 mins would get some distance if it holds up with the wind resistance...
2021-9-30
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-16 03:51
Thanks for sharing.  Some interesting mods.

Mainly useless and would render any type of refresh or warranty void. This would defo fall into the "Why did you buy this drone in the 1st place" category.
2021-10-1
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Greece

Mini 2 battery mod. Fly any battery you want.
2021-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules