Remote Control Issues Won't Charge Won't Turn On
292 2 2021-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bjschw
New

United States

Hello,

My Mavic 2 Zoom controller will not turn on unless it is connected to the charger and when it is connected it starts charging at 79% but it will not charge past 85%. When I remove it from the charger it is completely dead and will not power on. When I connect to my phone it will not power on. When I connect to the drone it will not power on. The only time I get any life from the controller is connected to the charger.

Is there a way to hard reset the controller? I am not sure what happened with it but I am at a loss for things to try. Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

Thanks,
Ben

2021-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ben. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom.  I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2021-9-16
Use props
bjschw
New

United States

Is this a known issue since you are sending me right to the support team? This drone is being used for a high school football team and since we did not have football last year this is the first time we have used it this year and it doesn't work.
2021-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules