Suggestion For Firmware Update
581 5 2021-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VengefulHemi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3362310 ft
United States

I would like to make a suggestion for a firmware update for the Air2s. DJI, could you please give an option to record screen telemetry for video? Right now any of us need to use third party apps that many times don't work or work properly. An option to toggle telemetry on or off would be very helpful/beneficial/appreciated. Many thanks.
2021-9-16
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure I understand-- are you trying to capture the flight and video telemetry? If so, you can enable this under Camera, then enable Video Subtitles. When you view your video playback on a computer, you will see all the flight and video details along with the video. All the telemetry is saved in a *.SRT file separate from the main video file.  

Alternatively, if you're using an iPhone/iPad, you can always screen record your flight of your mobile device which obviously has all the telemetry plus UI. Many YT vloggers use this for B-roll or when trying to demo something. It's also useful proof if you've lost your drone too. I think you can do this with Android too for screen recording.

2021-9-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Just wait a little and someone might come along and post:
I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support and have a nice day.
And you'll never hear of it again.
2021-9-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. VengfulHemi. I will take note of this suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-9-16
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, Lab is a fortune teller ;-)
2021-9-16
Use props
VengefulHemi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3362310 ft
United States

RobZilla Posted at 9-16 15:13
Not sure I understand-- are you trying to capture the flight and video telemetry? If so, you can enable this under Camera, then enable Video Subtitles. When you view your video playback on a computer, you will see all the flight and video details along with the video. All the telemetry is saved in a *.SRT file separate from the main video file.  

Alternatively, if you're using an iPhone/iPad, you can always screen record your flight of your mobile device which obviously has all the telemetry plus UI. Many YT vloggers use this for B-roll or when trying to demo something. It's also useful proof if you've lost your drone too. I think you can do this with Android too for screen recording.

Simply, rather than a phone screen record it would be nice in the fly app settings for an option to toggle off or on  screen telemetry like H/D etc. Anything you see on screen recorder(phone) should be an option on the fly app.
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules