527 15 2021-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tasos GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15880722 ft
  • >>>
Greece

The river Acheron, with its wetland of the estuary and the straits that it crosses, constitute an important ecosystem, officially characterized as "an area of special natural beauty". The area of Ammoudia and Acheron combines clear sea with beautiful beaches.

2021-9-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wonderful footage, Tasos! Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2021-9-16
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good opening scene cohesiveness up to 31 seconds. Clips after seem to jump around and be disconnected. Nice to see your video eye evolving.

Technique I've developed over the years is to create a work, mostly photographic, look at what seems finished. Then step out of the personal creation of the piece and make believe I'm someone else. At this point asking if the work is engaging or are there distractions weakening the piece of art and make changes accordingly. For example, I'd look at clip of peninsula at 35-40 seconds and remove it. There are several other clips that can be dealt with likewise.

Hope you see this post as acknowledging your growth as a videographer not as a harsh rebuke.
2021-9-17
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Tasos,

Good to see you back pumping out these videos!  BTW, when you get in the water, do you see the shimmer of fresh water floating on the salty sea water?  We get it occasionally here and sometimes the sea water in your videos looks like there is fresh water floating on top.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-9-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing footage and location Tasos.    Hope you have a great weekend.
2021-9-17
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Beautiful as usual Tasos. Keep up the good work which we like here.
2021-9-17
Use props
Tasos GR
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-16 23:41
Wonderful footage, Tasos! Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it!
2021-9-17
Use props
Tasos GR
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Marty Markoe Posted at 9-17 02:46
Good opening scene cohesiveness up to 31 seconds. Clips after seem to jump around and be disconnected. Nice to see your video eye evolving.

Technique I've developed over the years is to create a work, mostly photographic, look at what seems finished. Then step out of the personal creation of the piece and make believe I'm someone else. At this point asking if the work is engaging or are there distractions weakening the piece of art and make changes accordingly. For example, I'd look at clip of peninsula at 35-40 seconds and remove it. There are several other clips that can be dealt with likewise.

Thank you very much for the suggestions, I will take them into account
2021-9-17
Use props
Tasos GR
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

Cetacean Posted at 9-17 03:04
Aloha Tasos,

Good to see you back pumping out these videos!  BTW, when you get in the water, do you see the shimmer of fresh water floating on the salty sea water?  We get it occasionally here and sometimes the sea water in your videos looks like there is fresh water floating on top.

You're right, this is how the waters are all over Greece! Thank you very much for your comment!
2021-9-17
Use props
Tasos GR
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-17 04:31
Amazing footage and location Tasos.    Hope you have a great weekend.

Thank you my friend. I'm happy that you enjoyed it!
2021-9-17
Use props
Tasos GR
Second Officer
  • >>>
Greece

kyalami Posted at 9-17 06:06
Beautiful as usual Tasos. Keep up the good work which we like here.

Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it!
2021-9-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2021-9-18
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tasos GR Posted at 9-17 22:04
You're right, this is how the waters are all over Greece! Thank you very much for your comment!

Aloha Tasos,

Now, that is very interesting!  BTW, it is due to your excellent videography that I would be able to see that water column condition.  Keep up the good work!

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-9-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tasos GR Posted at 9-17 22:05
Thank you my friend. I'm happy that you enjoyed it!

My pleasure Tasos.    Have a wonderful weekend.
2021-9-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tasos GR Posted at 9-17 22:00

It's always my pleasure, Tasos! Take care always.
2021-9-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video.
The low shots look cool too!
2021-9-19
Use props
Advanced