India

Something I disciovered today, looks intresting for live streaming via Pocket 2

https://cosmostreamer.com/apps/cosmoviewer-ng/

2021-9-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Ranjan. Thanks for sharing this video that you had posted. Thank you for your continued support and happy filming.
2021-9-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-9-18
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

That is a very interesting piece of software, and I would like to use it (have tried to use it earlier on), but unfortunately my PCs have been unable to detect the Pocket 2's network. Not sure how to fix it, bu would love to get it to work.
2021-9-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting.  Thanks for sharing.  
2021-9-18
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Tested it again today when it popped into my mind that I might need to enable Bluetooth on my computer in order to make it detect Pocket 2 (I had heard earlier on that in order to connect Pocket 2 to a phone, you must have Bluetooth enabled, so I thought the same could apply to this). However, although my PC's Bluetooth radio did find the Pocket 2, it failed to connect through that. With the wifi, my luck has been even worse, as my PC fails to find the Pocket 2's wifi network at all (even when I have separately configured it forehand in the known wifi network settings on Windows).

This really bums me, as the CosmoStreamer even would feature one extra feature that is not on the Pocket 2 itself yet I really would love to see implemented: pre-programmed direction points (for instance, when shooting a discussion panel with three panelists, you could preprogram one point for each panelist and, with the press of a single number key, could get the gimbal to move so the camera would point to them).

If anyone else has managed to make this work after the same issue, I would love to hear how you did it.
2021-9-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2021-9-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, that background image looks cool!
2021-9-19
Use props
TommyBento
lvl.3
United States

If you look at there website you will see the software only works with there hardware which costs hundreds of dollars.
2021-9-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

TommyBento Posted at 9-20 00:05
If you look at there website you will see the software only works with there hardware which costs hundreds of dollars.

For many of the applications, this is true. However, from what I understood from the text, the CosmoViewer NG app should only need a PC, the Pocket 2 and the DIA-Handle for wireless remote control of gimbal, recording and zooming. There are some limitations though, as the author fo the software has said the current connection to the Pocket 2 is not stable, and I'm also not sure if livestreaming is possible without additional hardware.
2021-9-20
Use props
Fabian Kuumlnnemann
New

Spain

its possible when i am live with a rtmp server?
2022-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules