Pixelled and Green images/ temperature
473 8 2021-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8PcrkkZVkJLF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13018 ft
Spain

Hi, some days ago I bought my first drone, a Mini2. The rc works perfectly,just like the gimbal and the drone itself. I've done the last firmware update. It seems that everything is working perfectly. Now the real big problem: when I check the videos recorded on the sd, they all came very pixelled, with some "frozen" parts. and with entire portion of videos that result in a green screen. I've tried 6 different sd, recording with diffferent video dimensions, formatting the sd itself, but nothing seems to be working. I've never crashed the drone or something like that. It happens both on videos and images. I've also discoverred the the battery works on high temperature levels: after 10 seconds from starting the drone , it reaches 30/40 celsyus...please help me guys.

2021-9-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a sample image or video for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-18
Use props
djiuser_8PcrkkZVkJLF
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-18 03:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a sample image or video for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2021-9-18
Use props
djiuser_8PcrkkZVkJLF
lvl.1
Spain

this is about the temperature
2021-9-18
Use props
djiuser_8PcrkkZVkJLF
lvl.1
Spain

and this is what the video looks like. I'm sorry for uploading 3 different images...but my dropbox isn't working
2021-9-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_8PcrkkZVkJLF Posted at 9-18 04:00
[view_image] and this is what the video looks like. I'm sorry for uploading 3 different images...but my dropbox isn't working

We're sorry for the trouble. In this case, since you already perform all the possible troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-9-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-9-19
Use props
djiuser_8PcrkkZVkJLF
lvl.1
Spain

Montfrooij Posted at 9-19 22:54
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

thanks! I'll do it
2021-9-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2021-9-20
Use props