Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Has anybody received their prizes for the Pocket 2 photo competition
3875 33 2021-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

About a month ago, DJI declared winners for their Pocket 2 photo contest (see the thread here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=245892 ) and promised to contact the winners in a few days. I was announced as one of the winners. However, I have heard nothing from them ever since, and I think it has been way more than 'a few days'. I have left replies to the original thread and even attempted to contact DJI by sending a PM and contacting their official support, and still have received practically nothing. The only reply was that 'they will deliver my message to the marketing team' yet have heard nothing after that.

Now, I would like to ask if anybody else taking part in the competition has received their prize ($30 dollars in DJI Credit to their store) or if we all have been duped.

Not happy to get empty promises after doing my own part in the deal.

2021-9-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nope, I have not.
I'm not sure why it takes them so long.
2021-9-20
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 9-20 12:21
Nope, I have not.
I'm not sure why it takes them so long.

Thank you for informing this. So I know I am not the only one.

Anybody else who has been stuck in the same situation? We need to make sure we all get what has been promised to us.
2021-9-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will check the information for you and inform you ASAP, please kindly know that, and thanks for understanding.
2021-9-22
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-22 19:29
Hi, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will check the information for you and inform you ASAP, please kindly know that, and thanks for understanding.

Thank you for acknowledging the situation. Hope it will be solved soon, this hasn't been exactly a fast process.

Also,please do take care to contact all the other winners too. I am certain they have been waiting eagerly for some time, too.
2021-9-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for that .
I hope this gets sorted out soon
2021-9-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 9-23 01:26
Thank you for acknowledging the situation. Hope it will be solved soon, this hasn't been exactly a fast process.

Also,please do take care to contact all the other winners too. I am certain they have been waiting eagerly for some time, too.

Must be quite difficult......
2021-9-27
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 9-27 04:44
Must be quite difficult......

Well, until something happens, I will regularly keep them reminded. If needed, will also start new threads until they take care of it. Feel free to do the same :-D
2021-9-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 9-27 07:33
Well, until something happens, I will regularly keep them reminded. If needed, will also start new threads until they take care of it. Feel free to do the same :-D

I will for sure (and have already)
2021-9-27
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Nope, I have not.
2021-9-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Still nothing.
2021-9-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 9-27 07:33

Nothing yet
2021-9-30
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Is there any new information considering the competition rewards? There are other people besides me who are waiting for the answers and rewards.
2021-10-1
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Contacted DJi Wanda through a PM, awaiting response and considering the actions to follow depending whether I will get a reply or not.
2021-10-9
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Managed to contact DJI Wanda, currently discussing with them to see if they could finally speed up the process.

EDIT: According to DJI Wanda, the delay in contacting the winners is  due to some of the competition accounts not being verified. Not sure if  this is something that shoud be done by the users themselves or by DJI  staff. Also, they said that DJI Panda is the one who is responsible for  these actions and gave Wanda the information. So I guess we should  contact DJI Panda next.
2021-10-13
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

For those who are not able to contact DJI Pando through their Forum profile and messaging system, DJI Wanda recommended using email. The address is the one mentioned at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=475- the first post refers to an email adress that can be contacted if you have problems activating your forum account. The same email adress there can be used to contact DJI Panda.

Hopefully this mess gets sorted out, people manage to reach them and we get our promised rewards...
2021-10-13
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Sent an email, no reply. Now attempting by posting in the Service -> Forum issues thread, and see if I get anything else besides the generic, oft-heard "we will deliver this feedback forward" reply.

Getting quite peeved-off.
2021-10-16
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Another DJI representative responding, another generic "we will get back to it" reply. I am getting some kind of a deja-vu feeling here. And I am getting angry.
2021-10-17
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Anybody else having better results with your contacts to DJI, or are you stuck in the same limbo?
2021-10-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I have replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 79&pid=2573817. Thanks.
2021-10-18
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-18 22:12
Hi there, I have replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=251379&pid=2573817. Thanks.

Thank you, I have noticed it. Still reading, still looking for updates, still waiting.
2021-10-19
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Waiting and hoping it won't take much longer... the two-month milepost has already been passed...
2021-10-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HGDC84 Posted at 10-20 04:29
Waiting and hoping it won't take much longer... the two-month milepost has already been passed...

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I replied to you here, please check. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2575157
2021-10-20
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-20 22:44
Sorry for keeping you waiting. I replied to you here, please check. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=251379&page=1#pid2575157

Thank you for the reply, it seems like the rewards have arrived FINALLY to me at least. I think it took way too long, but I am happy that it has finally been done.

Anyone else here still waiting?
2021-10-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 10-21 05:09
Thank you for the reply, it seems like the rewards have arrived FINALLY to me at least. I think it took way too long, but I am happy that it has finally been done.

Anyone else here still waiting?

Check. Mine was added too!
2021-12-5
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 12-5 04:33
Check. Mine was added too!

Nice to hear you got your reward too. :-)
2021-12-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 12-5 09:48
Nice to hear you got your reward too. :-)

Yeah, thinking about the destination.
Probably the do it all handle.
2021-12-5
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 12-5 09:53
Yeah, thinking about the destination.
Probably the do it all handle.

I think that's a good choice - makes it ergonomically better, has a thread for tripod, a better-placed USB-C port, enables audio playback and connectivity options etc. Though the wireless connection to the phone seems occasionally choppy.
2021-12-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 12-5 10:48
I think that's a good choice - makes it ergonomically better, has a thread for tripod, a better-placed USB-C port, enables audio playback and connectivity options etc. Though the wireless connection to the phone seems occasionally choppy.

I will wait for the control wheel to be in stock, but I think I will order those.
2021-12-5
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 12-5 11:19
I will wait for the control wheel to be in stock, but I think I will order those.

I've heard many recommendations for the control wheel, considering getting one myself, too.
2021-12-6
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

I haven't too.
2021-12-22
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

You took part in the competition too? And was announced as one of the winners?
2021-12-22
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Yes, i did
2021-12-22
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

In that case I'd strongly suggest opening a new thread in the Forum issues or Campaign section and attempting to contact DJI about this. It took some time and effort to get them to react, but eventually they did give us what they promised.

Also, possibly having a link to your entry in the competition thread could help them see more specifically if they had missed your entry.

Good luck!
2021-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules