588 6 2021-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can't get mine to work.  The gimbal stuff doesn't show up on the P4PV2?

edit: oh I have to swipe down with 2 fingers
2021-9-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, AntDX. Thanks for sharing this tutorial video with us. You may want to check also our official tutorial for the DJI Goggles on the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

2021-9-18
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-18 03:15
Hi, AntDX. Thanks for sharing this tutorial video with us. You may want to check also our official tutorial for the DJI Goggles on the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

I can't get mine to work.  The head tracking gimbal stuff doesn't show up on the P4PV2?

Experience seems awesome using Head Tracking w/ the P4 but I will see later when I test over 3 batteries.  It could be something that would be important to implement for the M3?
2021-9-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 9-18 03:21
I can't get mine to work.  The head tracking gimbal stuff doesn't show up on the P4PV2?

Wouldn't it be great if that capability is already being built in to the Mavic 3
2021-9-18
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I thought head tracking was super nausiating.  Having the P4PV2 with the 2.4 Yagis made the feed super clean even 1000m out.  Not sure why 5.8GHz is always the norm.  It was super clean like Signal Boost mod w/ the firmware someone did that never got updated to the latest firmwares.

The problem w/ head tracking is you have to move your head around than just fingers.
2021-9-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AntDX316 Posted at 9-18 03:21
I can't get mine to work.  The head tracking gimbal stuff doesn't show up on the P4PV2?

Thank you for your response. As of the moment, we don't have any information about the future products, rest assured that we will let you know once we have updated. Thank you.
2021-9-19
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-19 23:00
Thank you for your response. As of the moment, we don't have any information about the future products, rest assured that we will let you know once we have updated. Thank you.

Head tracking is no good.  It makes me dizzy.
2021-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules