X5R camera doesn’t recognize the micro sd.. Help!
866 5 2021-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27510 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi, i have Zenmuse X5R and im unable to record videos since it doesn’t recognize the micro sd card.. i have tried many different one and i formatted each of them and no success.
I have a feeling its the firmware that has a problem since it says firmware unknown.. since its not recognizing the micro sd card im not able to do any firmware update. Is there any other way to do a firmware update? Is anyone here went thru this problem before?
2021-9-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we can only perform a firmware update using the SD card inserted into the unit. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-9-18
Use props
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27510 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-18 23:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we can only perform a firmware update using the SD card inserted into the unit. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi, i got an email to open a case since i have decided to send it to repair but it mention that i must give a prove of purchase which i dont have that, i bought it second and but im willing to pay the cost depending on the price. do i really need to have a prove of purchase to send it or what do i do next if i dont have that?
2021-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans5abca74f Posted at 9-24 03:12
Hi, i got an email to open a case since i have decided to send it to repair but it mention that i must give a prove of purchase which i dont have that, i bought it second and but im willing to pay the cost depending on the price. do i really need to have a prove of purchase to send it or what do i do next if i dont have that?

Thank you for your response. You don't need to provide proof of purchase if you don't have it. We only need proof of purchase if the customer is claiming a warranty repair. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2021-9-25
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 02:05
Thank you for your response. You don't need to provide proof of purchase if you don't have it. We only need proof of purchase if the customer is claiming a warranty repair. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Paladin, X5R camera was released when president Obama was in a White House. What kind of warranty this unit can be on today ???
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 9-25 17:18
Paladin, X5R camera was released when president Obama was in a White House. What kind of warranty this unit can be on today ???

Hello, Matthew. Thank you for your response. I just let our fellow member know about the process of providing Proof of Purchase. Thank you and have a nice day ahead.
2021-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules