Long press function and what's next to go missing?
983 6 2021-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dale 68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When I updated the latest firmware I had the option to long press the QS button to access the video files and pictures, but all it does now is switch between front and rear screen and choose function, I was a bit annoying whilst on holiday with a waterproof case on, am I missing something? or did I dream it?
2021-9-19
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Long press over 3 seconds, to 5 secs. do post your issue in a video  as well to help out,  the next step is to refresh firmware and most do not know how
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dale 68. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you further? For reference In camera view, press to select the shooting mode and the Quick Switch menu will appear. Tap an icon to select a shooting mode. In setting pages or playback, press to return to camera view. Press and hold to switch between the front and touchscreen camera view. Thank you.
2021-9-19
Use props
Dale 68
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here's a couple of videos of what happening,
No long press function to access QS playback,
No option to alter the temp threshold. I wonder what else will go missing over time???
Version 01.10.100.40(7211)
Sorry for the bad recording I was trying to hold my phone at the same time.

2021-11-2
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

showing you my cam.  try to press it for 5 seconds instead of  second or so, and see if  that helps out.  I noticed that you did correctly press and its not  correctly doing it. last resort are to  do a refresh  firmware, and fw 99  and reload fw 1.10 back in

2021-11-2
Use props
Dale 68
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks to Fishycomics all sorted.
2021-11-5
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer