Unable to see 4K video's from SD card
1101 8 2021-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mazee
lvl.1

Pakistan

HI Guyz ,

I am new to drones so your help will be really appriciated .I have purchased Marvic Air 2.and the problem is I am unable to see 4k vedios form my SD card , I runs fine on my phone but those are of lower quality , I can downlaod  files form SD card but then it just shows a still picture and doesnt play or change to another pic afther a min or so....so it just stops  , i am trying to play from VLC player. I have tried to download directly form phone throuh cloud storage but same problem .

Lower quality vedios does run fine thio including quick shots .

Can any one please hel i am really worried .

Regards,
Mazher

2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific model and brand of SD card are you using? In addition, can you please try to back up all your files on the SD card then reformat it to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-19
Use props
Mazee
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-19 03:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific model and brand of SD card are you using? In addition, can you please try to back up all your files on the SD card then reformat it to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks . I am using following SD card.
Lexar 128GB High Performance MicroSDHC - 633x V30 A1 / U3 Memory Card.

Yes I have tried formatting from with the DJI app but it didn't work ...
2021-9-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mazee Posted at 9-19 09:18
Thanks . I am using following SD card.
Lexar 128GB High Performance MicroSDHC - 633x V30 A1 / U3 Memory Card.

Thank you for your response. We're you able to try to use a different SD card just to see if the issue persists? Please make sure that you are using a PC that can run 4k quality videos to avoid issues. In addition, you may try to use a different media player and check if there are some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-20
Use props
Mazee
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-20 04:32
Thank you for your response. We're you able to try to use a different SD card just to see if the issue persists? Please make sure that you are using a PC that can run 4k quality videos to avoid issues. In addition, you may try to use a different media player and check if there are some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have bought a new SD card but the problem still persists....Any other suggestion to sort this?

2021-9-24
Use props
XD_VENUM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102283 ft

India

Try using some other app other than the vlc player like lightworks. Hope it might help
2021-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mazee Posted at 9-24 13:57
I have bought a new SD card but the problem still persists....Any other suggestion to sort this?

Thank you for your response. Please try to use a different PC to run your 4k video or try a different player to see if there are some changes. Please keep us posted.
2021-9-25
Use props
Highflyinlowly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101388 ft
United States

I am having a similar issue.  I can play the footage, but it is choppy and does not play correctly.  One moment it is playing too fast then too slow, then too fast....  
I downloaded videoproc 4k and still the same thing.  I have a high speed SD card that I bought from DJI.  It also plays fine when on the phone in the dji fly app.
Any help will be most appreciated.  I want to make this footage work.  Is there a way to see what settings the video was recorded in, ie shutter speed?  
Thank you
2021-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules