Ipad Mini 6 and DJI FLY?
2245 5 2021-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vg1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

Is iPad mini 6 a good idea for the DJI FLY app instead of a phone?
Which version should I choose? Only with wifi (much cheaper) or necessarily with 5G?
Should I buy the version with wifi only and make the internet available via wifi from the phone? Will it work like that?

Share your iPad mini experience with e.g. 5, 4.
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there vg1. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hops that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there experiences in using the said mobile device ( iPad mini 6 ) when flying there DJI Drone. Just reminder that DJI recommended using a  recommended mobile device on the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2021-9-19
Use props
keith55
lvl.2
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-19 19:17
Hello there vg1. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hops that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there experiences in using the said mobile device ( iPad mini 6 ) when flying there DJI Drone. Just reminder that DJI recommended using a  recommended mobile device on the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

Is there a link to the recommended devices? Thanks.
2021-9-30
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

keith55 Posted at 9-30 05:40

dji's site has it
2021-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

keith55 Posted at 9-30 05:40

Hi there keith55. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I will post a DJI link where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-10-2
Use props
tmansmusic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29964 ft
United States

I held out for the 6 specifically to update from the error-message prone 4 and I LOVE it. Even better- because it relies on Touch ID rather than Face ID- no notch interference.
2021-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules