Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ipad Mini 6 and DJI FLY?
460 5 9-19 07:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vg1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

Is iPad mini 6 a good idea for the DJI FLY app instead of a phone?
Which version should I choose? Only with wifi (much cheaper) or necessarily with 5G?
Should I buy the version with wifi only and make the internet available via wifi from the phone? Will it work like that?

Share your iPad mini experience with e.g. 5, 4.
9-19 07:27
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there vg1. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hops that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there experiences in using the said mobile device ( iPad mini 6 ) when flying there DJI Drone. Just reminder that DJI recommended using a  recommended mobile device on the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
9-19 19:17
Use props
keith55
lvl.2
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-19 19:17
Hello there vg1. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hops that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there experiences in using the said mobile device ( iPad mini 6 ) when flying there DJI Drone. Just reminder that DJI recommended using a  recommended mobile device on the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

Is there a link to the recommended devices? Thanks.
9-30 05:40
Use props
JimDandy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54626 ft
United States

keith55 Posted at 9-30 05:40

dji's site has it
10-1 10:41
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

keith55 Posted at 9-30 05:40

Hi there keith55. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I will post a DJI link where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
10-2 00:50
Use props
tmansmusic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29964 ft
United States

I held out for the 6 specifically to update from the error-message prone 4 and I LOVE it. Even better- because it relies on Touch ID rather than Face ID- no notch interference.
10-2 17:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules