Pixel 2 won't connect to RC
677 3 2021-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pakchu
lvl.1

United States

Just got my Phantom 4 and updated the firmware on the drone and RC using a friend's iPhone. My Pixel 2 won't connect to the RC. When connected and drone is powered on, the RC charges the Pixel 2, but no connection is established. I tried USB debugging, airplane mode, developer mode, changing the default USB connection to file transfer and other options. Any ideas? Thanks

2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there pakchu. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. There could be a compatibility issue with the mobile device ( Pixel 2 ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application that is why you are having this issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Pixel 2 ) that your are using. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11Pro Max will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-9-19
Use props
pakchu
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-19 18:17
Hello there pakchu. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. There could be a compatibility issue with the mobile device ( Pixel 2 ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application that is why you are having this issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Pixel 2 ) that your are using. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11Pro Max will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you Stephen, I was hoping for some workaround, but going to go with the iPhone route.
2021-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

pakchu Posted at 9-21 13:06
Thank you Stephen, I was hoping for some workaround, but going to go with the iPhone route.

Hi there pakchu. Thank you for the reply and for these infarction that you have given. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Thank you.
2021-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules