DJI Mavic Air 2 lost at sea
802 4 2021-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FR_Lonefrog
New

Russia

For consideration: i was flying over water on a Return Home mode when the emergency landing mode got initiated (i may have received a message for it and clicked by mistake on the confirmation about it on the screen), though i had 5 minutes left battery to complete the 200 meters left to land safely. I have been searching everywhere on the DJI Fly menus on how to cancel that mode but couldn't find any option to do so, and i had to watch painfully during a few minutes my drone going slowly into the water without any option to take control over it again. I ackownledge that i should have been more careful with battery duration and fly back earlier but i feel that a emergency landing mode cancel option wouldhave been very useful to avoid loss of my drone. Please can you comment on that. thanks!
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. In this case, we strongly suggest contacting our team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a flyaway ticket case. They will provide you further information after they receive the information. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-9-19
Use props
FR_Lonefrog
New

Russia

thanks a lot DJI Paladin will do that
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FR_Lonefrog Posted at 9-19 21:43
thanks a lot DJI Paladin will do that

You 're welcome. If you have any othor question, please feel free to contact us.
2021-9-19
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

Sorry for your loss!
2021-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules