DJI Goggles RE Questions
563 0 2021-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CBR954RR
lvl.2
United States

I just recently acquired the DJI Goggles RE and have a few questions about the antennas mentioned in the user guide.

First, the box came with 2 Pagoda antennas - are these both the same thing and if not, what is the difference?
When I search for Pagoda antennas on eBay and Amazon, I find Part 1 (SMA interface), Part 5 (MMCX interface) and Part 6 (SMA interface).  Do I need any of these to use with my Mavic 2 Pro?

Second, the manual mentions a Cylindrical and Dipole antenna besides the Pagoda, with descriptions of ... Pagoda -5.8 GHz single frequency circular polarization omnidirectional, small size, recommended for racing. Do not use this antenna when using the 2.4  GHz frequency band     Cylindrical - Dual-frequency circular polarization omnidirectional, providing a smooth video transmission experience    Dipole - Dual-frequency linear polarization omnidrirectional, suitable for close-up flight.

Do I need to purchase a Cylindrical or Dipole or both in order to use the goggles with my Mavic 2 Pro?

Sorry for what seems to be simple questions but being new to the goggles and not understanding the different antennas and their functions, I just want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before I attempt to pair the two and go for a test flight.

Thanks in advance to all who shed some light on the subject for me.

Dan

2021-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules