Can't Login to DJI GO app on android
3838 6 2021-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tokwa
New

Philippines

Hello,

I currently have a DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and a RedMi phone. I was able to use the device and app last year but I'm trying to set it up again and I couldn't log into the application.

When I try to input a username and password it does not reflect into the input fields. Same goes when I try to signup a new account.
This issue does not occur on the Newer DJI GO 4 app for drones or the DJI Mimo apps, but unfortunately those aren't meant for the DJI Osmo mobile 2.

Hoping to get some answers here. Thanks
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, tokwa. We're sorry to hear about your experience, could you please try to reinstall the latest version and try again? Please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pictures and videos before your reinstallation.

If the problem persists, please keep us posted. Thanks.
2021-9-19
Use props
tokwa
New

Philippines

Thanks for the quick response. I have already tried reinstalling multiple times but didnt work
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

tokwa Posted at 9-19 22:25
Thanks for the quick response. I have already tried reinstalling multiple times but didnt work

Hi, there. Could you provide us with the following information: the model of your mobile phone; the firmware version of DJI Go; a video about this issue. Thanks in advance.
2021-9-19
Use props
tokwa
New

Philippines

https://imgur.com/a/yLz1LVu

I somehow got it to work. The cursor stays on the input field just for a split second. Not sure where it goes and what causes it
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for your info. I've forwarded this issue to the appropriate engineer, will look into it and help you get an update soon.
2021-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. After communicating with the engineer, we recommend that you update to the latest version of DJI Go:3.6.62 and try to change the input method. If the problem persists, please feel free to contact us.

You can download the latest version of DJI Go through the link below.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules