879 15 2021-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I tried 5 times and each time I lose the view of the church, I tried different heights and distances

2021-9-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I bet youre not doing anything wrong,  but this video might confirm that -
2021-9-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-20 03:38
I bet youre not doing anything wrong,  but this video might confirm that - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzpmMwmivSs

Thanks for that, it looks like i wasn't close enough, perhaps?
2021-9-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 9-20 03:53
Thanks for that, it looks like i wasn't close enough, perhaps?

Did you try a circle shot around it?
2021-9-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-20 03:56
Did you try a circle shot around it?

No, just the boomerange, then got told to leave, so we didn't argue, well, my mate was, the neighbour of the church didn't want us there, even though we was on church land, whilst they were arguing the toss, i just asked, who maintains the road, he said he does, so i called an end to it. his road so that settle that lol I managed to try about 5 times on the 1 battery, then was watching my mate play with his Mavic Pro, forgot to charge me P4P then the neighbour came out, asking what we were doing, he said sommat about the lead on the church etc, i just couldn't be doing with arguing with an old man lol shame, it was a cracking church and a good spot to fly.....

https://goo.gl/maps/NvE1jxXDsKFR7LbQA
2021-9-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 9-20 04:10
No, just the boomerange, then got told to leave, so we didn't argue, well, my mate was, the neighbour of the church didn't want us there, even though we was on church land, whilst they were arguing the toss, i just asked, who maintains the road, he said he does, so i called an end to it. his road so that settle that lol I managed to try about 5 times on the 1 battery, then was watching my mate play with his Mavic Pro, forgot to charge me P4P  then the neighbour came out, asking what we were doing, he said sommat about the lead on the church etc, i just couldn't be doing with arguing with an old man lol shame, it was a cracking church and a good spot to fly.....

https://goo.gl/maps/NvE1jxXDsKFR7LbQA

You could always fly in from the footpath.

2021-9-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, we'd scouted that when we left, parking is a pain there, we'd have to park on that yellow road to the left before the top path, we WILL be going back, that's 100% just out of spite lol
The neighbour was the one down at that mill, i want to see that weir, so we've put a pin in it for when we cant think of anywhere to go, that with be the one
2021-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Bashy. Hope our fellow DJI Pilots could provide you the best tips for you to get the perfect shot. The video was great by the way. Thanks for sharing this with us and have a wonderful day ahead.
2021-9-20
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-20 18:33
Hi, Bashy. Hope our fellow DJI Pilots could provide you the best tips for you to get the perfect shot. The video was great by the way. Thanks for sharing this with us and have a wonderful day ahead.

Yet another automated and unnecessary comment which add to nothing.
2021-9-21
Use props
Andre vd Weide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Johnny_J Posted at 9-21 01:27
Yet another automated and unnecessary comment which add to nothing.

you do exactly the same
2021-9-21
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Andre vd Weide Posted at 9-21 02:38
you do exactly the same

Nope, where do I post unnecessary comments? Stop trying to be rude just to boost your own low self-esteem!
2021-9-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 9-21 02:45
Nope, where do I post unnecessary comments? Stop trying to be rude just to boost your own low self-esteem!

Where do you post them? well...

Right here is just 1 prime example.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 015&pid=2556533
2021-9-21
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Bashy Posted at 9-21 04:21
Where do you post them? well...

Right here is just 1 prime example.

Nope! WRONG! We don't need automated replies!
Why are you so angry Bashy! Calm down!
2021-9-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Because you're a hypocrite, you made an unessacry comment in the same breath as telling staff not to do it lol...

The replies are NOT automated, I've told you this before, you didn't listen then and won't do this time, I'm sure.
Some are CANNED replies, some are edited canned replies, NONE are automatic. I used to own and run a 30k
plus member forum albeit far better software than this one, i also own/run a hosting company and use one of the
best Helpdesk suites out there so i also know a lot about canned messages.

So, please, leave my thread(s) alone like I said I would with you on yours and we need never interact.
2021-9-21
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Bashy wrote: So, please, leave my thread(s) alone like I said I would with you on yours
You never wrote that but now. Ok! I'm fine with that! Keep your promise!
2021-9-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 9-21 04:51
Bashy wrote: So, please, leave my thread(s) alone like I said I would with you on yours
You never wrote that but now. Ok! I'm fine with that! Keep your promise!

Thank you...
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules