Phantom 4 PRO v2.0 MANY HOT PIXELS
1364 4 2021-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dym0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2636768 ft
Poland

Hello everyone, I have problem with camera in Phantom 4 Pro v2.0.

DJI said it's normal, but I know it's not.
I have many dots, I mean hot pixel on my photos when I using 0.5s/1s, or more shutter speed.
In my frist dron also P4P v2.0 I used 8 seconds shutter speed and photos were good...

I attached photos.
First photos are from my last drone P4P v2.0 8sec shutter speed and second from my current Phantom 4 PRO v2.0 3,2seconds
I think something it's wrong...

DJI says it replaced the camera, but the problem still persists. What can I do in this situation ? I have no more strength ...

first drone p4p v2.jpg 8 seconds
current drone p4p v2.jpg 3.2 seconds

2021-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dym0. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-9-20
Use props
Dym0
lvl.3
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-20 19:46
Hello there Dym0. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Dear DJI.
I recived my drone from warranty service, but he has still to many HOT PIXEL on photos.
I tested P4, Mavic2p, also 2 piceces P4P and they dosent have this problem.
I have not strength to all the time make warranty claims.
I don't want sent my drone to Germany. Maybe is the other option to reapir my drone ?
Maybe in Nertheleands ?
Engineers, technicians from Germany say this is normal, but I know it is not. I have indisputable evidence of this.Who else can take care of my problem? Lawyers?
If you want, I can send you a more detailed description of the problem. What did it look like before the defect and what does it look like after. I crashed my drone in May and had to pay for the repair. Since then, a lot of problems have started. First, the IMU did not work, sometimes a battery error popped up. They replaced the drone once again. There were no errors with the IMU and the battery. I received a drone with a faulty camera and the problem has not been solved until today.
2021-9-20
Use props
Dym0
lvl.3
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-20 19:46

I have photos where I use a shutter speed of 3 seconds, even 8 seconds and maybe there will be a few HOT PIXELS. In the drone that I got after the repair, there are a LOT of them in the pictures at 1 second.
I bought the drone on 02/27/2021. Everything was great
I crashed Mai 2021, I paid for the repair and got the drone fixed. After this time I have still broken camera...
A real nightmare.

1) My first NEW factory drone - S/N: UDGCRR700639 - GOOD CAMERA - AFTER 1 YEAR CRACK BODY, CRACK LANDING GEARS, GIMBAL METALIC NOISE BUT PHOTOS WERE GOOD. I RECIVED 2ED DRONE
2) S/N: 11U3J350H2J111 - GOOD CAMERA - MY BAD - CRASH IN MAI 2021 PAY FOR REPAIR. I RECIVED 3ED DRONE.
3) S/N: 11U3J4R0H2K695 - BAD CAMERA (MANY HOT PIXELS) AND PROBLEM WITH IMU AND BATTERY CONNECTOR. I RECIVED 4TH DRONE.
4) Acctualny S/N: 11U3J590H2L733 -BAD CAMERA (MANY HOT PIXELS)

I wrote this e-mail to dji support yesterday.

Best regards
2021-9-20
Use props
Dym0
lvl.3
Poland

First photo was made by bad camera (2 sec shutter speed) Visible dots on trees etc.
Second was made by good camera (2,5 sec shutter speed) Not visible dots... and used longer shutter speed

I think something is wrog

2021-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules