New drone error
372 9 2021-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyhighmyguy
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi,

I got the FPV drone today because i am going to shoot some pov action scenes tomorrow and the production company want's it in 4k and i know they are hatin on gopro all the time so i can't use my race drone for this hence i got the dji.
Anyway, i got the drone and first thing i did was just update everything and then formated the memory card in the headset and drone, these are extreme sandisk cards that should have zero problem handling this bitrate but i get this red warning in the headset that both drone and headset cards are to slow but they are absoluty NOT to slow and also brand new.

Please say this is just a bug or something and i can just run with it, because it did record to file on the cards. I need to use it to tomorrow am i good to go? kinda panic mode right now!

Thanks in advance!

2021-9-20
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

I use.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G3H5RBT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I U3 A2 V30 128GB + Adapter, SDSQXCY-128G-GN6MA

And you can see I have no problems if you've seen any of my YouTube vids. All dodifference.

Try this
Format the cards with the drone and headset. See if that makes a diffence.
2021-9-20
Use props
Flyhighmyguy
lvl.1

Sweden

SgtRay Posted at 9-20 11:12
I use.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G3H5RBT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I will go hunt for this exact setup, Thanks!
2021-9-20
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Flyhighmyguy Posted at 9-20 11:20
I will go hunt for this exact setup, Thanks!

But did you try reformatting the cards while they where still in the drone and goggles? I mean using the DJI sys to do the formatting? It's a long shot but you might as well try.
2021-9-20
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

Make sure your SD card is not Fake.  There are lots of FAKE sd cards out there that are not up to specifications.
2021-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Flyhighmyguy. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For reference, I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI FPV. Thank you.

2021-9-20
Use props
Flyhighmyguy
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-20 19:08
Hello there Flyhighmyguy. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For reference, I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI FPV. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks everyone, i got hold of the cards SgtRay recommended from a camera operator i usually work with and it seems to work great so no more errors.

Thanks again to SgtRay for the fast reply, you are a real saviour!
2021-9-21
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Flyhighmyguy Posted at 9-21 00:02
Thanks everyone, i got hold of the cards SgtRay recommended from a camera operator i usually work with and it seems to work great so no more errors.

Thanks again to SgtRay for the fast reply, you are a real saviour!

anytime have a good shot!!!
2021-9-21
Use props
fliegerben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1918087 ft
Germany

Btw. did you try out the "slower" SD card?

I had to switch to a very old SanDisk Ultra HC-I / U1. I also got the error message, but recording my flights in 1080p/60fps is no problem. So maybe your card works as well just creating a nuisance message?

Anyway, the SanDisk Extreme Pro is the way to go and works like a charme.
2021-9-21
Use props
Flyhighmyguy
lvl.1

Sweden

fliegerben Posted at 9-21 03:35
Btw. did you try out the "slower" SD card?

I had to switch to a very old SanDisk Ultra HC-I / U1. I also got the error message, but recording my flights in 1080p/60fps is no problem. So maybe your card works as well just creating a nuisance message?

Yes i did and it seemed to record to file fine, it was a sandisc ultra card. But this was not the time to gamble i had to make sure it was going to work hassle free.

Now that all that is over and done i am going to enjoy the drone more and do some testing and stuff. For the shot (since i didn't have time) i just maxed out everything and rolled with it, worked fine and latency when maxed (4k60) wasn't even close to how bad i was thinking it would be.

Great product really happy i got it!
2021-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules