For DJI care refresh, what if accident happens overseas?
7855 8 2021-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LoongRider
New

Canada

Hello!
I am wondering that if the drone is damaged or lost in foreign country, do we still get a new drone from the DJI care refresh benefit?

If yes, how does it work? When we come back to the country where we purchased the drone (or care refresh, I'm not sure if they can be different), then we submit the request?
Thank you in advance!

2021-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi LoongRider, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. If damage occurs in a different country or region, you can still use the DJI Care refresh service plan once you go back to the country where the unit was purchased by sending it back to our official service center in your country. You can contact our product support for the request by going through this link: https://www.dji.com/support or you can create an online repair request through this link: repair.dji.com However, if the drone was lost during flight, it will depend if the unit you have, has a Fly away coverage. For more information about the DJI Care refresh service plan, you may kindly visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... ndsite&from=nav Thank you.
2021-9-21
Use props
djiuser_AtOkU5zXRUHE
New

Zambia

Hi I was wondering about the DJI care program as I’ve read that it’s only available in the country of purchase but i has purchased my DJI mini 2 in the duty free in Qatar in Hamad international airport and don’t live in qatar in live in the uk and my drone has unfortunately got damaged in zambia as I’m on here on business and was wondering if I could still get my drone replaced when I arrive back in the uk   
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_AtOkU5zXRUHE Posted at 8-16 23:25
Hi I was wondering about the DJI care program as I’ve read that it’s only available in the country of purchase but i has purchased my DJI mini 2 in the duty free in Qatar in Hamad international airport and don’t live in qatar in live in the uk and my drone has unfortunately got damaged in zambia as I’m on here on business and was wondering if I could still get my drone replaced when I arrive back in the uk

Hi, there. Please note that if you need to use care refresh, it only supports replacement in the repair center corresponding to the purchase area. Thank you.
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_AtOkU5zXRUHE
New

Zambia

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-17 02:16
Hi, there. Please note that if you need to use care refresh, it only supports replacement in the repair center corresponding to the purchase area. Thank you.

I am aware but what can I do as I do not live in the country i purchased it in
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_AtOkU5zXRUHE
New

Zambia

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-17 02:16

2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_AtOkU5zXRUHE Posted at 8-17 02:23

May I know if you have purchased the DJI Care Refresh for the drone already? Could you please provide the serial number of the aircraft to us for further confirmation?
Since we do not support global warranty and DJI Care Refresh, if the drone was purchased in Qatar, when you are back in the UK, you can apply for a paid service in the corresponding repair center in Europe.
2022-8-17
Use props
Califax
New

Turkey

Hi,

I am thinking about to get a dji mini 3 pro from Dubai and I will go back to Turkey soon, in future if my drone need service my DJI Care Refresh also works for Turkey too or will I need to ship it Dubai region?
Or should I better buy pay for the DJI Care Refresh in Turkey?
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Califax Posted at 8-18 10:19
Hi,

I am thinking about to get a dji mini 3 pro from Dubai and I will go back to Turkey soon, in future if my drone need service my DJI Care Refresh also works for Turkey too or will I need to ship it Dubai region?

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. Please note that DJI Mini 3 Pro does not support the global warranty. If a repair needs to be done in a designated service center in a location different from the country or region where the corresponding product was purchased, DJI will take appropriate measures based on local stock conditions but only provides paid services. Here is the link for your reference: https://www.dji.com/ca/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules