1475 0 2021-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MehranHadad
New
Flight distance : 129557 ft
  • >>>
Iran

Hello DJI. I have a problem with my DJI RS2 when I use it with light lenses. My camera body is Sony A7III and the light lens which I use with it is the Sony Fe 50mm 1.8. When I hold the Briefcase Handle and go to underslung mode and flashlight mode and then start to pan the gimbal to right or left, the gimbal starts to vibrate really intensely (Mostly when I Pan to RIGHT)! AND THIS ONLY HAPPENS IF I JUST HOLD THE BREIFCASE HANDLE WITH ONE HAND (In Underslung and Flashlight mode) AND MY OTHER HAND IS OFF THE GIMBAL GRIP! BUT If I hold the briefcase handle with one hand and hold the gimbal grip with the other hand, The Problem goes away! I Think this is because of the light weight of the lens because it doesn't happen with my heavier lenses like Sigma 24mm 1.4 Art lens! I should mention that I have properly balanced the gimbal and also AUTO Tuned it! I think you should optimize the Auto Tune Feature for lighter lenses if I'm not wrong! And the motor which Vibrates in that situation is the Pan Motor if I'm correct! I should Also mention that the gimbal works completely fine in all other modes and I don't have any problem with it and this problem just happens with my light lens as I mentioned! I'm Also on the latest firmware and I read that you optimized the gimbal performance in underslung mode and flashlight mode, So just wanted to say that I still have this annoying issue! Thanks and best regards.
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules