990 9 2021-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cicciopilota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36624 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi everybody, in last month i saw a lot of people noted range of mini 2 is decrease a lot respect, previus firmware.
2021-9-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not sure if there is a question there? if so, the range is fine, it will outlast your battery if on a 2 way journey, under good conditions
2021-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there cicciopilota. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Mini 2 can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this inquiry. Just a reminder that the Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience, not aircraft battery capability. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance. Data was measured in an open environment without interference. Please pay attention to the return prompt on the DJI Fly application during actual flight. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-9-21
Use props
cicciopilota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Yes data has been isured in same place and respect when i fly before at 350 mt signal of video go from maximum to loose, a lot of video i saw on youtube about this, some people has been misure strenght signal with special device, and the power of signal is same, but for some reason where before the mini 2 has been rech long range now at 400 metrrs signal stat go up and down, some user say the new firmware has somethingh thath adapt smart controller of othe drone but if possible sahre this info with dji technician just to know
2021-9-21
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

please ciccio, use the 1.4.8 beta 1185 and let me know if you see the same behavior.

DJI solved many issues realted to the "range".  I put the "range" in quotes because what we see is the result of another problem.

You can download from here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9u5go4 ... ficial-sec.apk?dl=0

Sorry Stephen if I linked the beta from a dropbox. I know this is a beta and it is the user's responsibility to use it.But it really solves many of the issues found on the official 1.4.8 release.

Please Stephen push the developers to release a new official version.
I thank all of you for all the work you do.

2021-9-21
Use props
cicciopilota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 9-21 22:39
please ciccio, use the 1.4.8 beta 1185 and let me know if you see the same behavior.

DJI solved many issues realted to the "range".  I put the "range" in quotes because what we see is the result of another problem.

thanks for change quote, i thisnk this apk is for android , me i have only iphone
2021-9-21
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Italy

Please, besides the signal problems, can you tell me if you observe lag problems on the video even at short distances?

What iphone are you using?
2021-9-21
Use props
cicciopilota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 9-21 23:10
Please, besides the signal problems, can you tell me if you observe lag problems on the video even at short distances?

What iphone are you using?

IPHONE X the iisue is signal after 350/400 metri never loose video signal the icon on right up corner rc signal go from 1 to full signal very starnge same place same area, a lot of people noted this and start signal issue on youtube or other forum
2021-9-21
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Italy

So the problem is different. You see that the signal fluctuates from 1 to full and vice versa.
Please do more tests in different days or places and look if the range changes.
2021-9-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No issues with range here in CE mode.
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now