Album Files vs Files on SD Card: Any difference?
2653 3 2021-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevenhovater
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110840 ft
United States

Is there any difference between the files on the SD Card and the ones stored directly on the SD card on the aircraft (Mavic Air 2) For instance, if I download a file in the fly app, should I expect it to be of the same quality as what I would have on the card?

Thanks!
-Steven
2021-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Steven. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Cache files on the DJI Fly application is only for a quick preview of the footage on your mobile device. For full quality you have to download the files from the said DJI Drone to your mobile device or view it directly from the microSD card. Thank you.
2021-9-21
Use props
djiuser_Xcv5uIzG2K8a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42119 ft
Switzerland

If you take panoramic photos you will have on your mobile only a already stitched picture with lower resolution, but on the sd card you will have all the single pictures and be able to stitch a much higher resolution picture with some 3rd party software.
2021-9-30
Use props
djiuser_Vtg8SgTlEOVp
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-9-21 21:46
Hello there Steven. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Cache files on the DJI Fly application is only for a quick preview of the footage on your mobile device. For full quality you have to download the files from the said DJI Drone to your mobile device or view it directly from the microSD card. Thank you.

Hey Stephen, i formatted cache videos onto my app album and for some reason it wont show on my Fly app (Mobile) when i try to download it onto my phone. I can see the low resolution videos on my RC control and im thinking its maybe due to me only putting the sd card in the control and not the drone itself? Im just having trouble locating the high resolution videos and only can see the low res cache videos in my RC control, i cant locate them anywhere else. I have the DJI Mini Pro 3 with the RC control by the way.. hope this makes sense.
2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules