Mavic Air wont sinc. Flashing Green, Red, Yellow lights on startup
405 1 2021-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
W-drone-PR
New

Puerto Rico

Hello everyone, im new to this forum. I was recently gifted a Mavic Air only to realize that its a very pretty brick. I have fully charged everything, start up the drone and the back light flashes green red yellow repeatedly, the fan is on and the front lights are a steady red. I hold the back button/light in order to put it in pairing mode but it doesnt respond, it stays flashing the lights all the time.

I have searched google, youtube and cant find any answers. There was one thread on this forum where the person and a few others had the same issue as me, but no solution was reached.

Is there a solution to this? or should i give the drone back or sell it for parts?

Thanks for any help!
2021-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there W-drone-PR. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The Aircraft Status Indicator communicates the statuses of the drone's flight control system and intelligent flight battery. Kindly please refer to the table below for more information about the aircraft states indicated by the Aircraft Status Indicator. In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and can give out the proper resolution. Thank you.

2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules