Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MAVIC 3 PRO Coming Soon With TWO VERSIONS? Latest Rumors
123Next >
4125 100 2021-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 9-25 09:08
Well I’m not so sure, dji have already confirmed that both Air2 and Air2s can be retrofitted to comply and I’m certain this will apply to M3P also, so I wouldn’t worry about it.

From what I saw from EASA the retrofit requires returning the drone to the manufacturer and since DJI promised a camera swap service for the M2P/Z I’m not sure how much I trust them.  Either way it’s still 20 grams more than the C1 limit.
2021-9-25
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Spain

I have already bought a few drones from DJI. DJI will not offer recertification, especially for the Air 2/s, which could probably be renewed by the end of next year anyway. DJI will surely bring some nice upgrades for the Mini, which should be enough for most pilots. I will definitely buy the M3. But I hope the Smart Controller will get better hardware, a newer Android. But I think it will only change the hardware related to the OC 3.0 transmission. 2,500 euros are definitely lost again. Whether it's worth it? We'll see. Maybe DJI will offer an upgrade or exchange as part of the certification / Mavic 3, Care Refresh Combi or similar.

It will also be exciting to see whether the current Smart Controller V1 will be compatible. I don't think so. :-(
2021-9-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-25 03:33
I see quite a few youtubers have one to avoid the NFZ enforcement,  but as that will become a requirement in EU soon they will have to implement that someday.

I figured it would only be a matter of time before all OEMs would be forced to use some form of geofencing.  
2021-9-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 9-25 09:27
From what I saw from EASA the retrofit requires returning the drone to the manufacturer and since DJI promised a camera swap service for the M2P/Z I’m not sure how much I trust them.  Either way it’s still 20 grams more than the C1 limit.

I think Camera swap was there but no one wanted it, so it rendered it useless and pointless. I’m not sure what information you have with regard to hardware for Air2s but its pretty clear that both dji and EASA have both said retrofitting is possible and I don’t see any mention of HW needed.
If you check back this forum on the release of both Air2 2S you will see so many who said that those drones would be rendered useless in 2020/2021 but here we are and it has to be said that neither EASA or Dji have disappointed anyone who purchased these drones. With the 20g weight difference “well we don’t know if this is for Cine version as HW on this model is almost certainly going to make a difference with weight.

The long and short of this is, neither EASA or Dji want to penalize anyone who is purchasing these drones, its just not in their interest as both of these are firm supporters of drone flying. We will read all the usual conspiracies here and those surmising that you purchase a drone and in 12 months its going to be a brick, but so far not an inkling nor a single drone has been bricked. Logic says that if EASA or dji were doing something underhanded they would only be biting off the Hand that feeds.

So not servicing changing cameras turned out to be a gimmick no one wanted, I enquired about getting a Zoom camera €640 and dji were doing an offer for 999 for full drone with battery and remote, so just bought the Zoom sold the RC to Suren on this forum and I was quids in. So I don’t think this was underhanded they just made the mistake of not making it a DIY swap .

In the end I don’t think anyone will be left with a brick it just makes no sense.
2021-9-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 9-26 02:52
I think Camera swap was there but no one wanted it, so it rendered it useless and pointless. I’m not sure what information you have with regard to hardware for Air2s but its pretty clear that both dji and EASA have both said retrofitting is possible and I don’t see any mention of HW needed.
If you check back this forum on the release of both Air2 2S you will see so many who said that those drones would be rendered useless in 2020/2021 but here we are and it has to be said that neither EASA or Dji have disappointed anyone who purchased these drones. With the 20g weight difference “well we don’t know if this is for Cine version as HW on this model is almost certainly going to make a difference with weight.

EASA put out a slides about the certification process,  in it it said that an existing drone had to be returned to the manufacture for "re-manufacture"

So its a waiting game now until its released,   if it is 920 grams I think thats a deal breaker for me for now,  M2P is working well and until the rules get sorted I think I dont want to take the risk.
2021-9-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

TP-FPV Posted at 9-22 04:29
Another garbage rumor post! Why do you keep posting YouTube garbage here? Anyone wants to find this garbage they just need to go tothe YouTube site and do a search for garbage like this!

You’re the miserable fool that never returns the kids ball, hates to see anyone having fun, since the beginning of this forum members have been posting videos from you tube for all sorts of different reasons but mainly to initiate conversation.
Speculation about upcoming dji products has also been of immense interest on these forums. You should sling your hook if your not interested “go whine somewhere else”
2021-9-26
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 9-22 01:09
More and more rumors.

That means it's coming real soon!
2021-9-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lucas775 Posted at 9-26 18:35
That means it's coming real soon!

We will see
2021-9-26
Use props
ny300z
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

posts and speculation videos like this are why DJI knows they have us by the ______ and can come out with a new drone and stop updating and fixing all their other drones. Thanks fanboys.
2021-9-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ny300z Posted at 9-27 05:22
posts and speculation videos like this are why DJI knows they have us by the ______ and can come out with a new drone and stop updating and fixing all their other drones. Thanks fanboys.

You seem a big enough fan yourself or are you just a conscientious objector ;+)
2021-9-27
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-25 08:32
I guess that depends on whether you plan to travel with it, but there’s always rumours the US will change their rules too.

I'm not quite ready to live my life on rumors just yet. And many countries are not ready to allow us from the US to enter..for very good reason. Besides Wife and I came to an agreement years ago: she could travel anywhere on the globe she wants by herself...and I could buy all the toys I want ;-)
2021-9-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ny300z Posted at 9-27 05:22

As long as the dont stop selling batteries I dont need them to update the M2P or Mini2.
2021-9-27
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 9-26 11:59
You’re the miserable fool that never returns the kids ball, hates to see anyone having fun, since the beginning of this forum members have been posting videos from you tube for all sorts of different reasons but mainly to initiate conversation.
Speculation about upcoming dji products has also been of immense interest on these forums. You should sling your hook if your not interested “go whine somewhere else”

What a gentleman you are...Full of wisdom...Such intellect...
2021-9-29
Use props
christangey
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

The only thing that confuses me, if this rumor is true, is where does the filter fit? It seems to me it could only go over both lenses at once, but that little (unnecessary?) bevelled edge at the corner makes me wonder how it would clip on.
2021-9-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

christangey Posted at 9-29 04:24
The only thing that confuses me, if this rumor is true, is where does the filter fit? It seems to me it could only go over both lenses at once, but that little (unnecessary?) bevelled edge at the corner makes me wonder how it clip on.

Might be like the M2P and the front cover twists off and allows the filter to put on in its place.
2021-9-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-29 03:48
What a gentleman you are...Full of wisdom...Such intellect...

Its very usual for you to comment before reading, if you bothered to read the thread you would notice that it was indeed TPV who was so full of wisdom he decided to insult and undermine another member. So I’m certain he can take what he dishes out…..Maybe take a look at your own lack of intellect….
2021-9-29
Use props
TP-FPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146821 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 9-26 11:59
Speculation about upcoming dji products has also been of immense interest on these forums. You should sling your hook if your not interested “go whine somewhere else”

Hardly whining if one wants to look at YouTube garbage fine. Don't know why it needs to be re-posted here as click bait.
One can go over to YouTube and do a search just like DaFlys and see all the BS videos as they pertain to rumor garbage..
2021-9-29
Use props
ABeardedItalian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 9-29 08:26
Its very usual for you to comment before reading, if you bothered to read the thread you would notice that it was indeed TPV who was so full of wisdom he decided to insult and undermine another member. So I’m certain he can take what he dishes out…..Maybe take a look at your own lack of intellect….

Is this what you meant by the thousands of helpful contributions users like yourself have made to better this forum while earning credit for free swag?

It's nice to see you de-railing threads like normal, now to salavge my own post and talk about the mavic.

It's cool to see Innovation as it drives creativity, hopefully Autel gives DJI a real reason to compete again.
2021-9-29
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

ABeardedItalian Posted at 9-29 19:13
Is this what you meant by the thousands of helpful contributions users like yourself have made to better this forum while earning credit for free swag?

It's nice to see you de-railing threads like normal, now to salavge my own post and talk about the mavic.

So true. Every talk related to something not good about DJI and you got Hallmark jumping to put the user on ground with same words "whining and xxxxx"... Such disrespect is rarely found on forums.

Competition is always good for market...for us, users.
As for Mavic 3 prices, dealer estimation here is:
Mavic 3 - 2150 Euro
Mavic 3 FMC - 2900 Euro
Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo - 4800 Euro
Not final, just estimates from DJI dealer based on his rumors.
Also Autel pushed the launch of a few good models that will give headaches to DJI and force them to do better...and very reasonable prices, Evo 2 Nano being a strong competitor for Mini2.
Still, they have a drawback: Autel Explorer app...it is now in a full process of change as I have seen 2 beta versions in only 1 week, but needs a lot more work. (not like FLY does not have it's bugs related to restarts and compatibility even with their own old SC).
Let's not forget the plus and minus at each launch:
- better prices for pre-orders
- biggest bugs on launch as they use 90% ready algorithm (if the drone have 90% accomplished in functions, launch it and fix the bugs on-the-go based on users feedback)...is not a secret, as all companies do this, Hubsan having even 80% the "ready stage" on launch.

Waiting to see at work the 4/3 sensors from both companies as is the most interesting one, in order to see if we have a viable solution for better quality at low light scenery.

Cheers.
2021-9-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ABeardedItalian Posted at 9-29 19:13

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 688&pid=2361358

Idiots in glass houses….
2021-9-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-29 23:22
So true. Every talk related to something not good about DJI and you got Hallmark jumping to put the user on ground with same words "whining and xxxxx"... Such disrespect is rarely found on forums.

Competition is always good for market...for us, users.

Its amazing your happy to support those insulting members for posting rumors, but ar happy to do it yourself. Your forgot to post dealers name or is this part of your BS you just posted…
2021-9-30
Use props
-Lucifer-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1307795 ft
  • >>>
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 9-22 06:52
Yeah, maybe 2300 dollar for combo….

Cine combo with a smart controller 4400$
2021-9-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

-Lucifer- Posted at 9-30 04:30
Cine combo with a smart controller 4400$

Not sure about this, Cine combo which the say includes Apple ProRes which is an option with inspire drone and costs approx $600 , so if its an option then it will reduce the price. This 4400 price tag is just a rumour , we also heard rumour that standard M3 would cost 1600$ . So its just speculation and strange that Djii would release prices “So High” as some kind of marketing ploy.
2021-9-30
Use props
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 9-30 02:41
Its amazing your happy to support those insulting members for posting rumors, but ar happy to do it yourself. Your forgot to post dealers name or is this part of your BS you just posted…

Hallmark, you are just pathetic...No help from your side on other members, but constantly accusing members for whining and posting crap...
Did you get abused in childhood and need to have a bulling attitude in order to satisfy your sensitive brain?
Behave man...Grow up ! Or just skip DJI forum, I promise you that nobody will miss you.
PS. We are free to post rumors and also problems related to DJI, competition, tests and so on, this is how a FORUM works...And this is for EVERYONE here...
2021-9-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 9-30 22:05
Hallmark, you are just pathetic...No help from your side on other members, but constantly accusing members for whining and posting crap...
Did you get abused in childhood and need to have a bulling attitude in order to satisfy your sensitive brain?
Behave man...Grow up ! Or just skip DJI forum, I promise you that nobody will miss you.

Take a look at Post 6, you tripped over that on your way to make a smart ass comment about me. Maybe you’ll inform that user that its ok to post rumors or was it just you sought to attack me. So don’t make derogatory comments about me if you can’t take the reply’s .
2021-10-1
Use props
Fat Controller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155246 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Due to Brexit complications and the fluctuation of GBP the UK Mavic 3 will be priced in English Groats.
2021-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fat Controller Posted at 10-1 07:58
Due to Brexit complications and the fluctuation of GBP the UK Mavic 3 will be priced in English Groats.

I really hope that means we'll get one thats lighter.
2021-10-1
Use props
Maxi3D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone want a used but good condition kidney to fund my new DJI Mavic 3 Pro purchase?  
2021-10-1
Use props
Fat Controller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155246 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maxi3D Posted at 10-1 08:54
Does anyone want a used but good condition kidney to fund my new DJI Mavic 3 Pro purchase?

If you're in the UK you could offer them a tank of petrol.
2021-10-1
Use props
Maxi3D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fat Controller Posted at 10-1 09:36
If you're in the UK you could offer them a tank of petrol.

How about I FedEx it to them?
2021-10-1
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

I guess, that the most reliable thing is, to wait and see what comes from DJI. I'm sure that a new version will come. But why use time and guessing, to send out such videos like this? Is it all acting about getting subscriptions on Youtube, or?
2021-10-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ebea Posted at 10-2 06:15
I guess, that the most reliable thing is, to wait and see what comes from DJI. I'm sure that a new version will come. But why use time and guessing, to send out such videos like this? Is it all acting about getting subscriptions on Youtube, or?

Well,   the new products are popping up in YouTube video by accident now so the rumours would appear to be confirmed.
2021-10-3
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Denmark

DAFlys Posted at 10-3 00:55
Well,   the new products are popping up in YouTube video by accident now so the rumours would appear to be confirmed.

;-)   Rumors tend to be self-reinforcing; the more of them, the more rumors. But they are still rumors!
2021-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ebea Posted at 10-3 02:14
;-)   Rumors tend to be self-reinforcing; the more of them, the more rumors. But they are still rumors!

Photos of the boxes from well known you tubers seem more than just a rumour to me especially when they go to the hassle to take down the video,  blur out the products and put the video back up.
2021-10-3
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Denmark

DAFlys Posted at 10-3 03:07
Photos of the boxes from well known you tubers seem more than just a rumour to me especially when they go to the hassle to take down the video,  blur out the products and put the video back up.

DAFly!  The esence of what I wrote in my first post, was, that these are rumors. And I can't see what rumors have to bring, other than rumors.
The day DJI release Mavic 3, we will see the version to come. And maybe the rumors "hit" the correct guessing, or maybe not.

On YouTube, people love to see if they can bring something "new". And things like in the case with DJI releases of different models, are always things which can put wood to the fire, on what's going on. But in reality, it's rumors, and fake news, until we see what actually comes out!
And in most cases, these people are more focused on, having people to push on the subscribe button!
2021-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ebea Posted at 10-3 09:39
DAFly!  The esence of what I wrote in my first post, was, that these are rumors. And I can't see what rumors have to bring, other than rumors.
The day DJI release Mavic 3, we will see the version to come. And maybe the rumors "hit" the correct guessing, or maybe not.

So YouTubers that already have the products to review who accidentally include the product in an unrelated video and quickly correct it are rumours, when they have the product.
2021-10-3
Use props
simsurf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 327497 ft
Australia

More fake rumour crap.
2021-10-3
Use props
simsurf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 327497 ft
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 10-3 03:07

What a fool.
2021-10-3
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

You know beta users and Big youtubers are already out there testing it.
2021-10-3
Use props
ebea
lvl.4
Denmark

DAFlys Posted at 10-3 10:04
So YouTubers that already have the products to review who accidentally include the product in an unrelated video and quickly correct it are rumours, when they have the product.

From where should they have the product? can you tell me that?
I can make so many fake drawings of a product, as you like, without it has nothing to do with a fortcomming new product.
And not to mention the specs; nobody knows in the case here, anything about these.

I thought you were so old, that you were smart enough to be able to distinguish reality, from the imaginary world.
2021-10-4
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules