Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MAVIC 3 PRO Coming Soon With TWO VERSIONS? Latest Rumors
2469 100 9-21 23:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 1394865 ft
United Kingdom

ebea Posted at 10-4 01:18
From where should they have the product? can you tell me that?
I can make so many fake drawings of a product, as you like, without it has nothing to do with a fortcomming new product.
And not to mention the specs; nobody knows in the case here, anything about these.

Have you not seen the clips from Peter Mckinnons video where he accidentally filmed with the products on the table?
10-4 01:20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 6794423 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ebea Posted at 10-4 01:18
From where should they have the product? can you tell me that?
I can make so many fake drawings of a product, as you like, without it has nothing to do with a fortcomming new product.
And not to mention the specs; nobody knows in the case here, anything about these.

I think you need to look at this as a two way street. Dji are well known for their marketing and the different ways they do it, 3 years ago they allowed photos into a catalog of a well known catalog company for just enough time to cause almost hysteria regarding M2P , this was no accident. With other releases they have had stores accidentally on purpose sell products before they were available for general sale. And you could safely bet money that dji are releasing the tit bits that many are talking about.
All tech marketing is designed around rumors and without rumors and speculation I think we would be worse off. Its also part and parcel of this and other hobbies. Its also a great way of opening discussions amongst users and in turn great feedback for tech companies.
Believe me the people stirring the pot here is dji not Daflys.
10-4 02:50
Use props
ebea
First Officer
Flight distance : 4092477 ft
Denmark

DAFlys Posted at 10-4 01:20
Have you not seen the clips from Peter Mckinnons video where he accidentally filmed with the products on the table?

No, I have no seen that Video, or any other, of same theme!
10-4 07:10
Use props
ebea
First Officer
Denmark

hallmark007 Posted at 10-4 02:50
I think you need to look at this as a two way street. Dji are well known for their marketing and the different ways they do it, 3 years ago they allowed photos into a catalog of a well known catalog company for just enough time to cause almost hysteria regarding M2P , this was no accident. With other releases they have had stores accidentally on purpose sell products before they were available for general sale. And you could safely bet money that dji are releasing the tit bits that many are talking about.
All tech marketing is designed around rumors and without rumors and speculation I think we would be worse off. Its also part and parcel of this and other hobbies. Its also a great way of opening discussions amongst users and in turn great feedback for tech companies.
Believe me the people stirring the pot here is dji not Daflys.

As i wrote in a previous post to this, that rumors are rumors, no matter in which way they are brought, until we see the final product release.
That stores which sells products from companies, have presales, are often seen, but it always relys on, that the release day are known, and the product ready for sale. And that's not the case here.

And my point are still; why brings these rumors! What do the individual that brings these, get out of that? On Youtube, it's mostly acting about subscriptions to a channel or person.
10-4 07:17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ebea Posted at 10-4 07:17
As i wrote in a previous post to this, that rumors are rumors, no matter in which way they are brought, until we see the final product release.
That stores which sells products from companies, have presales, are often seen, but it always relys on, that the release day are known, and the product ready for sale. And that's not the case here.

Your questions should be for dji, because they cause the hype and the do it to increase sales. Yes they are rumors. Many rumors will turn out to be correct and those that don’t won’t hurt anyone. Some people don’t take part in speculation rumor etc, but many enjoy this as part and parcel of their hobby and this is mainly pushed by companies getting ready for new release. So those who post rumor or discuss it speculate about it are all part of what is driving this whole thing forward, Rumor and speculation is hugely important to tech companies and they are the main culprits driving this forward. They release the tit bits some photos drawings pages from the manual price etc. its all part of the Fun.

Yes you tubers are the biggest speculators and this is their job and this is driven heavily by the manufacturers to increase interest in their upcoming products. In almost all life we find out or hear about stuff through leaks many of which are purposely leaked. There was a time we couldn’t know what the sex of a child is, and speculation was rife and all sorts of tricks were preformed to try knowing the sex of the child before it was born “Why” because it human nature, just as rumor and speculation about next drone release is. But hopefully there will still be some surprises left for release date…
10-4 07:51
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

ebea Posted at 10-4 07:17
That stores which sells products from companies, have presales, are often seen, but it always relys on, that the release day are known, and the product ready for sale. And that's not the case here.

It was an accidental leak though which confirmed the rumours.  And if you don’t like these videos please ignore them and move onto the next thread.   
10-4 10:14
Use props
ebea
First Officer
Denmark

DAFlys Posted at 10-4 10:14
It was an accidental leak though which confirmed the rumours.  And if you don’t like these videos please ignore them and move onto the next thread.

Yes, I don't like these Videos. Why bother people with these. In your case, I believe in, that the goal was to collect subscriptions. Any other reasons, make no sense!
10-5 02:04
Use props
ebea
First Officer
Denmark

hallmark007 Posted at 10-4 07:51
Your questions should be for dji, because they cause the hype and the do it to increase sales. Yes they are rumors. Many rumors will turn out to be correct and those that don’t won’t hurt anyone. Some people don’t take part in speculation rumor etc, but many enjoy this as part and parcel of their hobby and this is mainly pushed by companies getting ready for new release. So those who post rumor or discuss it speculate about it are all part of what is driving this whole thing forward, Rumor and speculation is hugely important to tech companies and they are the main culprits driving this forward. They release the tit bits some photos drawings pages from the manual price etc. its all part of the Fun.

Yes you tubers are the biggest speculators and this is their job and this is driven heavily by the manufacturers to increase interest in their upcoming products. In almost all life we find out or hear about stuff through leaks many of which are purposely leaked. There was a time we couldn’t know what the sex of a child is, and speculation was rife and all sorts of tricks were preformed to try knowing the sex of the child before it was born “Why” because it human nature, just as rumor and speculation about next drone release is. But hopefully there will still be some surprises left for release date…

I do not agree in your considerations, what make these hypes (companies or people "out there"). I belive in, that I'm many years older than you, and has been following the development of the internet, and all what it has brought through the years.
And never in history, there has been more people who loves to come with all histories, rumors, etc. on social medias, as in these years, and people "eat it all raw", without stopping up, and try to ask themself, "is it real", or stories, or rumors.
You see it everywhere when it comes to products (cars, phones, you name it). WHY? why is so interesting for people to upload all this ... on Youtube (or other places); I can't see any logic explanation, other than these people in some way, want to promote them self!

And why is it important for some people, to have 1000 likes/subscriptions, or 1.000.000? I guess, that many who brings these stories/rumors, are driven by these numbers.

10-5 02:18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

ebea Posted at 10-5 02:04
Yes, I don't like these Videos. Why bother people with these. In your case, I believe in, that the goal was to collect subscriptions. Any other reasons, make no sense!

Which would be fine,   but thats not my video.
10-5 02:34
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ebea Posted at 10-5 02:18
I do not agree in your considerations, what make these hypes (companies or people "out there"). I belive in, that I'm many years older than you, and has been following the development of the internet, and all what it has brought through the years.
And never in history, there has been more people who loves to come with all histories, rumors, etc. on social medias, as in these years, and people "eat it all raw", without stopping up, and try to ask themself, "is it real", or stories, or rumors.
You see it everywhere when it comes to products (cars, phones, you name it). WHY? why is so interesting for people to upload all this ... on Youtube (or other places); I can't see any logic explanation, other than these people in some way, want to promote them self!

Simply because some people enjoy this and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but you have a choice “don’t participate “
10-5 11:19
Use props
-Lucifer-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1003524 ft
  • >>>
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 9-30 06:25
Not sure about this, Cine combo which the say includes Apple ProRes which is an option with inspire drone and costs approx $600 , so if its an option then it will reduce the price. This 4400 price tag is just a rumour , we also heard rumour that standard M3 would cost 1600$ . So its just speculation and strange that Djii would release prices “So High” as some kind of marketing ploy.

Will see in time.  If a price is over 4000. I’m not a buyer.
10-7 05:35
Use props
D. Brent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 100331 ft
  • >>>
Australia

What's everyone's thoughts on the rumoured pricing? Seems incredibly high

Single: 2150 EUR
Combo: 2900 EUR
Cine: 4800 EUR

Most commenters are suggesting the pricing announced via Jasper Ellens would be on par.
10-7 21:14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

D. Brent Posted at 10-7 21:14
What's everyone's thoughts on the rumoured pricing? Seems incredibly high

Too high for me, especially as its weight class makes it very hard to fly legally in Europe.
10-7 23:22
Use props
D. Brent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 100331 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-7 23:22
Too high for me, especially as its weight class makes it very hard to fly legally in Europe.

I almost get the impression DJI are expecting to target a more commercial/professional market with these prices.

Maybe DJI are of the belief the new AIR 2S is for the average consumer?
10-8 02:06
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

D. Brent Posted at 10-8 02:06
I almost get the impression DJI are expecting to target a more commercial/professional market with these prices.

Maybe DJI are of the belief the new AIR 2S is for the average consumer?

Maybe for the cine version as  pro res is huge and hard to deal with.
10-8 02:11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

D. Brent Posted at 10-7 21:14
What's everyone's thoughts on the rumoured pricing? Seems incredibly high

I’ve never seen prices like this. Most products are sold with rounded prices or 99 49 0n the end, but 2150 4800 look wrong, so maybe this is not he price or packages are different. On M2P , Air2s , FPV, we would see typically Combo price to come in 250/350 more expensive , now for two extra batteries bag and filters we are looking at 750 difference, if we take it bag + filters cost 150/200 then batteries will cost 275 each making these batteries the most expensive batteries for dji drones including inspire and matrice. And for cine model you get two licenses and a SC for a further 2000, it doesn’t add up.
I think 1999, combo 2500 and Cine 3000 with license 4000. This may not happen but to me this looks a fair price .
10-11 12:36
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 10-11 12:36
I’ve never seen prices like this. Most products are sold with rounded prices or 99 49 0n the end, but 2150 4800 look wrong, so maybe this is not he price or packages are different. On M2P , Air2s , FPV, we would see typically Combo price to come in 250/350 more expensive , now for two extra batteries bag and filters we are looking at 750 difference, if we take it bag + filters cost 150/200 then batteries will cost 275 each making these batteries the most expensive batteries for dji drones including inspire and matrice. And for cine model you get two licenses and a SC for a further 2000, it doesn’t add up.
I think 1999, combo 2500 and Cine 3000 with license 4000. This may not happen but to me this looks a fair price .

I hope your price estimates are closer to what they are on release day vice some of these exorbitant price rumors.  

10-21 03:03
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-21 03:03

I hope your price estimates are closer to what they are on release day vice some of these exorbitant price rumors.

Hopefully. With the two cameras and extra battery life Micro 4/3s price will increase no doubt , going on the jump in price for similar upgrades from Mavic 1, the increase was approx $400. And in almost all dji prosumer drones the combo is usually 3/4 hundred $ more than basic.

The cine model is hard to work out. Storage is cheap nowadays I can get a 2 TB storage block for less than $150. I’m not sure of license cost usually Pro REs $500 but in all cameras including yesterday’s release this is optional.
I’m a bit bemused that the new SC is not available with combo model, this is the combination I was looking for, it makes no sense at all, M2P was available with a SC, Zoom was available with a SC, But from what we hear M3P is not available with SC. So are dji saying those forking +2500 will have to fork out a further $800 or more to get SC thus now having a standard RC they won’t ever use. If this is the case its a Royal Rip Off.
Ive sold my SC and M2P in anticipation, in all the years I’ve believed dji new products were fair in value and they never really overcharged for their tech , I hope I’m not disappointed this time.
10-21 05:35
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 10-21 05:35
Hopefully. With the two cameras and extra battery life Micro 4/3s price will increase no doubt , going on the jump in price for similar upgrades from Mavic 1, the increase was approx $400. And in almost all dji prosumer drones the combo is usually 3/4 hundred $ more than basic.

The cine model is hard to work out. Storage is cheap nowadays I can get a 2 TB storage block for less than $150. I’m not sure of license cost usually Pro REs $500 but in all cameras including yesterday’s release this is optional.

Let's hope DJI offers a Mavic 3 Combo with a SC.  I personally can't justify the Cine Model.  
10-22 16:34
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-22 16:34
Let's hope DJI offers a Mavic 3 Combo with a SC.  I personally can't justify the Cine Model.

I’m with you there, don’t know what I would do with all them licenses, and filling up a 1TB card then having to download off the drone is too much like hard work for me, I’d much prefer 4x 256gb cards and work off them.
We should know more “very soon”
10-23 01:24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 10-23 01:24
I’m with you there, don’t know what I would do with all them licenses, and filling up a 1TB card then having to download off the drone is too much like hard work for me, I’d much prefer 4x 256gb cards and work off them.
We should know more “very soon”

For sure.  I'm excited to find out, officially, what the Mavic 3 will offer.  
10-23 04:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules