DJI Pocket 2 Lost Footage
647 3 2021-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Bal
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Everyone.
Bought not long time ago a Dji Pocket 2 Creator Combo, Today I was recording few long clip 10/15 mins each 1080/30fps on a Samsung 128 evo plus. I was also using the extension rod with the phone as screen. During the recording the battery went down to 5% I was still recording. Suddently turn off. Now I cannot find any of that footage. The clip were separate, Should I lost just the last one?

Any Advice please.
Thank You
2021-9-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there David_Bal I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different supported microSD card for the DJI Pocket 2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, please not to forget to hit the record stop button before turning off the said DJI camera as well. Thank you.

2021-9-22
Use props
David_Bal
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-22 20:51
Hello there David_Bal I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different supported microSD card for the DJI Pocket 2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, please not to forget to hit the record stop button before turning off the said DJI camera as well. Thank you.

[view_image]

So If IT does turn off. During filming. the camera will lost the footage.

I bought the Card from the DJI Store with all the accessories.

Do you Reckon I should change it.

Thank you so much for you help
2021-9-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules