Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IMU calibration not starting
2499 8 2021-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JudeNumfor
lvl.1

Cameroon

Hi, My Mavic air says i need to calibrate the IMU but when I go to settings and get to "start calibration", it does not calibrate it just seats there. Is there something I can do?

2021-9-22
Use props
Matthew Y.
lvl.1
United Kingdom

my DJI Spark experience the same! I also tried to calibrate the compass. But it didn't seems to respond even when I rotate the drone.
2021-9-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JudeNumfor. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for the reply. Kindly please check if the firmware of your DJI Mavic Air is on it latest one. After this step kindly please try to do the IMU calibration to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-9-22
Use props
JudeNumfor
lvl.1

Cameroon

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-22 19:29
Hello there JudeNumfor. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for the reply. Kindly please check if the firmware of your DJI Mavic Air is on it latest one. After this step kindly please try to do the IMU calibration to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

Yes, the firmware is up to date but the calibration button is still not working.
2021-9-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JudeNumfor Posted at 9-29 01:49
Hi Stephen,

Yes, the firmware is up to date but the calibration button is still not working.

Hi JudeNumfor, may I know the firmware version of your drone and the DJI GO4 APP? At the same time, please check if there is an error message prompt in your app, you may screen record a video to show me the details of the problem, I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-9-29
Use props
imax84
New

Germany

Hi, I am facing the exact same problem -> after the last successful flight I was prompted & the process just won't start.
2021-9-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

imax84 Posted at 9-30 00:18
Hi, I am facing the exact same problem -> after the last successful flight I was prompted & the process just won't start.

Hi there, may I know the model of your drone? Could you please show me a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app? Thanks.
2021-9-30
Use props
JudeNumfor
lvl.1

Cameroon

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-29 02:51
Hi JudeNumfor, may I know the firmware version of your drone and the DJI GO4 APP? At the same time, please check if there is an error message prompt in your app, you may screen record a video to show me the details of the problem, I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

Hi,

Please see the firmware versions attached.
Screenshot_20211005-122156.png
Screenshot_20211005-122147.png
2021-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JudeNumfor Posted at 10-6 22:39
Hi,

Please see the firmware versions attached.

Hi there, please try to re-update the aircraft firmware, then restart and try the calibration again. If it still cannot be solved, please send it back for repair.
Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in, we'll do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2021-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules