Trip to Karlovo town , Bulgaria with DJI Mini2
433 11 2021-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1810699 ft
Bulgaria

This is  my last video I edited today. The shots are mainly in the beautiful Karlovo town, collected in an 8-minute video. I hope you have as much fun, as we did while we were shooting.

2021-9-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What an interesting compilation of rural and urban shots.
2021-9-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-9-22
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Yes, this is because Karlovo is a small town, an extremely rich in history Renaissance town with old and new parts, which overlap to some extent. In the old part there are preserved authentic houses from the beginning of the 18th century. There are many historical monuments, history deeply connected with the past of Bulgaria. Vasil Levski is a national hero from the liberation of Bulgaria from Ottoman rule. He was born in Karlovo and his house was turned into a museum. The shots in the video from 5:07 to 5:50 were taken in it.
Many great Bulgarians were also born in Karlovo, and for me personally the most memorable are Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi. At that time they were traders working in Europe. Evlogi Georgiev left a legacy of golden BGN 23 million, and the entire first issue of the Bulgarian National Bank was BGN 6 million in gold, ie he bequeathed
property exceeding 4 times the total money supply in the country. That is something huge. With these money was build Sofia University - the oldest higher education institution in Bulgaria. -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofia_University
2021-9-23
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Blériot53 Posted at 9-22 22:47
What an interesting compilation of rural and urban shots.

Thanks Bleriot53. Yes, this is because Karlovo is a small town, an extremely rich in history Renaissance town with old and new parts, which overlap to some extent. In the old part there are preserved authentic houses from the beginning of the 18th century. There are many historical monuments, history deeply connected with the past of Bulgaria. Vasil Levski is a national hero from the liberation of Bulgaria from Ottoman rule. He was born in Karlovo and his house was turned into a museum. The shots in the video from 5:07 to 5:50 were taken in it.
Many great Bulgarians were also born in Karlovo, and for me personally the most memorable are Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi. At that time they were traders working in Europe. Evlogi Georgiev left a legacy of golden BGN 23 million, and the entire first issue of the Bulgarian National Bank was BGN 6 million in gold, ie he bequeathed
property exceeding 4 times the total money supply in the country. That is something huge. With these money was build Sofia University - the oldest higher education institution in Bulgaria. -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofia_University
2021-9-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing compilation of remarkable footage.  
2021-9-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kalinfilipov Posted at 9-23 00:11
Thanks Bleriot53. Yes, this is because Karlovo is a small town, an extremely rich in history Renaissance town with old and new parts, which overlap to some extent. In the old part there are preserved authentic houses from the beginning of the 18th century. There are many historical monuments, history deeply connected with the past of Bulgaria. Vasil Levski is a national hero from the liberation of Bulgaria from Ottoman rule. He was born in Karlovo and his house was turned into a museum. The shots in the video from 5:07 to 5:50 were taken in it.

Thank you for that fascinating bit of Bulgarian history.
2021-9-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2021-9-23
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-23 03:46
Amazing compilation of remarkable footage.

Thanks DowntownRDB, next compilation comming soon. Only need to be prepared
2021-9-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

kalinfilipov Posted at 9-24 10:49
Thanks DowntownRDB, next compilation comming soon. Only need to be prepared

My pleasure kalinfilipov.    Anxiously awaiting your next compilation.  Hope you have a great weekend.
2021-9-24
Use props
kalinfilipov
lvl.3
Bulgaria

Thanks Montfrooij  
2021-9-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft