Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FLIGHT CENTRE NO DATA
2514 15 2021-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ccGs0kgnTwB2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2533839 ft
United Kingdom

On the profile page there are no logs of any sort for any of my flights!

How can this be resolved?
Thank you

George
2021-9-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Could you provide us with a screenshot of this issue so that we can understand your problem more clearly?
2021-9-23
Use props
GAM13
lvl.1
Greece

I've clocked more that 200 flights with more that 250km. All were logged a few weeks ago. Now there is zero flight data. I flew tjebdrone yesterday andnnothingnshows up. Screenshot attached. Thanks
Screenshot_20210924-105155.jpg
2021-9-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

GAM13 Posted at 9-23 23:57
I've clocked more that 200 flights with more that 250km. All were logged a few weeks ago. Now there is zero flight data. I flew tjebdrone yesterday andnnothingnshows up. Screenshot attached. Thanks

Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. Just to confirm the situation, you are saying that your flight records could be seen at the flight center a few weeks ago. But after flying yesterday, you can't see the previous flight records in the flight center, right?

Here are some tips for you.
Please check if DJI Fly has been updated to the latest version. If the issue persists, you could reinstall the DJI Fly and try again. If you still can't solve it, please contact us as soon as possible.
2021-9-24
Use props
GAM13
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-24 01:38
Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. Just to confirm the situation, you are saying that your flight records could be seen at the flight center a few weeks ago. But after flying yesterday, you can't see the previous flight records in the flight center, right?

Here are some tips for you.

Thank  you for the response. The data has been on and off for a bit. But now it is completely gone. I have done all the above. I reinstalled it again. I enabled the sync for data. The version is v.1.4.8(1120-official).
Still no data. Please advise for next step.

Again thank you for the immediate reply

George
2021-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GAM13 Posted at 9-24 04:52
Thank  you for the response. The data has been on and off for a bit. But now it is completely gone. I have done all the above. I reinstalled it again. I enabled the sync for data. The version is v.1.4.8(1120-official).
Still no data. Please advise for next step.

Thanks for the update, please check if the 'Auto-sync Flight Records' option is enabled and the phone is connecting to the network. And please also tell us the model of your phone and the OS version.
2021-9-24
Use props
GAM13
lvl.1
Greece

I have enabled all the auto sync and there is a network connection. I have the S10+ and  the latest android update. Android 11.
2021-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

GAM13 Posted at 9-24 06:32
I have enabled all the auto sync and there is a network connection. I have the S10+ and  the latest android update. Android 11.

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please offer us your product serial number and DJI account, and Flight records? You may send us through PM.

2021-9-25
Use props
GAM13
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-25 04:02
Thanks for your feedback. Could you please offer us your product serial number and DJI account, and Flight records? You may send us through PM.

I'd love to prvode all these. Ηow can i DM you?
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GAM13 Posted at 9-25 08:04
I'd love to prvode all these. Ηow can i DM you?

Hi there, the PM feature is available in the browser on the computer while viewing DJI Forum. Regarding the flight record, please connect the mobile device to the computer, go to \DJI\dji.go.v5\FlightRecord and check if there are flight record files in there. At the same time, you may check if you have used a different account to log in. Try to log out and log in again. See if this helps.
1.png

2021-9-26
Use props
GAM13
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi again. I can see the flight data records on the directory you said. I only have one account
And i have logged out and in again. Uninstalled and installed the app. Nothing has changed.
20211020_172721.jpg
2021-10-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GAM13 Posted at 10-20 08:28
Hi again. I can see the flight data records on the directory you said. I only have one account
And i have logged out and in again. Uninstalled and installed the app. Nothing has changed.

May we know how long did you wait after opening the flight data center page? Could you please wait 1-2 minutes to see if the flight data can be loaded successfully?
2021-10-20
Use props
GAM13
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-20 19:34
May we know how long did you wait after opening the flight data center page? Could you please wait 1-2 minutes to see if the flight data can be loaded successfully?

Time makes no difference. I go through 3 full batteries worth of user time (~70mins) and it still doesn't show anything!
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GAM13 Posted at 11-7 00:09
Time makes no difference. I go through 3 full batteries worth of user time (~70mins) and it still doesn't show anything!

We are sorry to hear that. May I ask did you try to download and install the latest app v1.5.0 for a test? https://www.dji.com/ae/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

If it still not works, please provide us with a screen recording video and export the app log and flight data file folder for further analysis. App log path: /android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG
Please copy and paste the entire 'LOG' and 'FlightRecord' file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder. Then send the files and the video to us through the Dropbox or GoogleDrive download link.

2021-11-7
Use props
GAM13
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-7 20:15
We are sorry to hear that. May I ask did you try to download and install the latest app v1.5.0 for a test? https://www.dji.com/ae/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

If it still not works, please provide us with a screen recording video and export the app log and flight data file folder for further analysis. App log path: /android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG

Thank you for your reply. What do you mean screen recirding?
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GAM13 Posted at 11-15 02:49
Thank you for your reply. What do you mean screen recirding?

Hi there, it means to record the phone screen while you are reproducing the issue.
There are some screen recording apps on the app store, you may try to search on the internet. Or you can check if your device has a screen recording feature.
Besides, you can use a different video to take a video of your device while you are duplicating the issue. Thank you.
2021-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules