682 1 2021-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kamilkamien
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261516 ft
Poland

Welcome
I recently bought an LB2 and A3 set and I am having trouble connecting a gimbal that has an Alexmos controller. LB can't properly assign to with channels to control camera tilt.
I have read the posts on the internet and I can see there is a problem with this configuration. Has any of you solved this problem, how can I control the gimbal with the roller in the LB2 and the drone is placed on the DJI A3?
I am asking for an answer.

2021-9-23
Use props
Dronetic - Stefan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275771 ft
Sweden

Hi, I can give you a quick update on this, sadly enough LB2-A3/N3 does not allow to map the gimbal roller on the LB2 Groundunit to be assigned to a F port like that directly from the Assistant 2 . But I do believe there are work arounds by using as an example Intelli-g module or through DJI SDK platform. And by looking into a intelli-g module you might find more ways to controll a gimbal from the roller on the lb2-groundunit. else you will have to look into a M600 Channel expansion kit but the dials on there are not in a handy place to fly and use.

I wished DJI would change it just like the RTH-Landing gear switch as you do can map them /use them
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules