1227 3 2015-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronelink
New
France

Hello guys,

I got a big probleme with my S900 and A2 and T14

Everything worked pretty good till the new upgrade of the assistant A2 for Mac and all firmware via assistant....

Now every parameters are lost and i have one error message as:
Abnormal Compass Data
Please keep away from the interference of magnetic field. If the LED continually blinks the error indicator, carry out the compass calibration.

Also, my Z15 do a good initialisation sequence but then when the initialisation is done the Z15 works strangely.... just see the video

So, someone can help me please because i don't remember every mapping subtility....
Via skype >   Dronelink   or  mail:  contact@dronelink.fr

Regards.

2015-7-29
Use props
hmarnold
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

I have done that update twice and had that message both times.
2015-7-29
Use props
hmarnold
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

As I recall you have to press the red "Lock" icon, then power everything down and back on. As for your setup definitions, I lost mine but got better at re-entering them.
2015-7-29
Use props
chris_t
lvl.4

Germany

Hi,

I don't know about the Zenmuse, but as far as the A2 update is concerned, the old settings will get lost during the update.
Unless you don't have them written down / saved somewhere, there is no way to restore them. (BTW, I take screenshots of everything and any time I change a value and save those with date and time.)
The error message is normal. After the update you will have to update IMU and compass.

Maybe this video might be of some help:

Chris
2015-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules