Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
password is not connecting nor reseting RAVENEYE
479 1 2021-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angel_Ayala
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello everyone. Im trying to connect to my RavenEye through my phone(huawei p40 lite, i also have an Iphone 8+, Samsung a30 and a30s) but the printed password doesn't work. the wifi network shows up on all my phones except when I try to reset, the raveneye is blinking with 3 white lights. I've also tried to connect on my pc with a dualband usb module and thats a no go.

raven info ssid "RavenEye-6685E8" pass "DJI44221B".

Might II have the wrong password printed on my RavenEye!? I guess a simple solution would be, RESET IT! but when I do just that, it just wont show up on my wifi network. so with that being said I haven't been able to reset the12345678 password to connect via wifi. I want to mention that the photo Included is with the module standalone , however I have also hook it all up to the RS2C as some threads suggest and the manual but it is also a no go and I have the same case. Cant connect nor can I RESET IT.

Any suggestions or ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Also Im coming from reading a few threads and Ive tried a few of the other solutions, just got my ronin no even a month ago. PLEASE HELP!

2021-9-23
Use props
Angel_Ayala
lvl.1
Mexico

2021-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules