13389 9 2021-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stanflor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245217 ft
Czechia

Hi,
After switching my Mini 2 on, the message - unable to take off, restart aircraft and DJI Fly - appears. After restart nothing change. I can't take off and fly. Everything is calibrated and actualized. What should I do?

Thanks for adwise.
2021-9-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stanflor. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mini 2 and since you are having this error code ( 30226 ) on the DJI Fly application. It would be best to contact out DJI Support Team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution/fix would be provided. Again, I am sorry and thank you for your understanding.
2021-9-23
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do the motors start? If so, did you change any of the propellers? I put mine on wrong the first day and had a similar experience ;-)
2021-9-23
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

** Code 30226: Start failed. Restart aircraft and DJI Fly App
- Follow the instructions of the DJI.
2021-9-23
Use props
barrylindz17
New

United Kingdom

I'm having the sane issue and it was after a very small rough landing (on to a carpeted floor) does the device have to go back to the manufacturer or is there a workaround anyone has found please?
2021-11-2
Use props
simistef
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2142267 ft
  • >>>
Romania

i had the same problem yesterday with my mavic mini 1. suddenly appeared with no reason. the way that i fixed it, was trough DJI Assistant 2 fro Mavic. I had reloaded the latest firmware again, and everything is back to normal now.
the dji support chat wanted me to return the drone ...
2021-11-3
Use props
JuanPaoletta
New
Flight distance : 253215 ft

Argentina

simistef Posted at 2021-11-3 20:53
i had the same problem yesterday with my mavic mini 1. suddenly appeared with no reason. the way that i fixed it, was trough DJI Assistant 2 fro Mavic. I had reloaded the latest firmware again, and everything is back to normal now.
the dji support chat wanted me to return the drone ...

Hi, I have the same problem. It also appeared suddenly for no reason. Could you please tell me how you solved it without returning it to DJI support?
2022-1-28
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

JuanPaoletta Posted at 1-28 08:08
Hi, I have the same problem. It also appeared suddenly for no reason. Could you please tell me how you solved it without returning it to DJI support?

Read the post again.
He wrote what he did to solve it.
2022-1-29
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Sometimes the propellers can get slightly stuck. See if all move freely and that they are installed correctly
2022-1-29
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Sometimes the propellers can get slightly stuck. See if all move freely and that they are installed correctly
2022-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules