Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wireless mic or mimo app via WiFi. I want both!
538 3 2021-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Romario93
New

Russia

Why does OP work with phone MIMO app via WiFi OR with wireless mic via do it all handle but it doesnt't work in same time?
i suppose it so logically to do my filming with extension rod and phone screen as viewfinder and wireless mic as audio source, but I can't!

DJI, why you did OP working this way?  Do you have the ability to make both work?

2021-9-23
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Start a Kickstarter and get rich!
2021-9-23
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Russia policy does not allow 5.8G  wifi. So pocket wifi can only work on 2.4G, which is the same frequency for dji mic.
so dji mic and wifi is unable to work simultaneously  in non 5.8G wifi country/region.

Do you have the ability to make both work?
if you would consider replacing extension rode with any other 1/4 extension stick. you may use both dji mic and  mimo app.(extension rode takes the dongle interface.)
need to buy a lighting/type-c extension cable to connect the dongle to pocket2 with phone.   
so that you can use usb connected mimo and wireless 2.4G dji mic.

2021-9-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI Pocket 2 doesn't have this said feature. However, I will take note of this and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules