123Next >
31701 86 2021-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OrcCorp
New

Finland

Username5 Posted at 2-16 23:51
I just got the advice from Support to download the installer to a PC, then transfer it to the phone into the file folder, and try installing from there, but I'm done with this.

I've meanwhile seen some reviews that showed that some key features are mission on Android phones altogether, which I didn't know. So even if I get the app to work eventually, I still would have only 2/3rds of the features I paid for and that were promised to me by putting my phone on the "supported devices" list.

Got it to work! I opened the Mimo download page on my computer, scanned the QR code with my phone's camera, and it worked via that. It is now installed and working proper.
2022-4-3
Use props
djiuser_Zp1JlD6cbT3T
New

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-10-31 23:56
Thank you for your response. It seems that the said mobile device is not listed on our compatible devices list and this might be the reason for the issue. Kindly, please use a compatible device to avoid any issues. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your understanding and support.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_OM_5/DJI_OM_5_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

Hi, I am afraid that you are trying to tell here is DJI doesnt support new devices and old devices( this can be understood). I am not using the latest device. I am using a one plus 9pro but it doesnt support here too. Should i return this product. It does pair with my phone directly.. but i think i cant use its all features. Please share your inputs.
2022-4-11
Use props
Mikko Viertola
New

Finland

Like many other I was unable to install Mimo from DJI website to my Oneplus 7T Pro running Android 11.  After downloading the apk-file and running it the installer stops. Many posts about this suggested to downgrade to Android 10.

I did however found the alternative way to install this APK to my phone:

- Google for APK Editor Studio, download and install if to your computer.
- Download latest Mimo APK from DJI website to you computer
- Enable developer mode in your Android device
- Enable USB Debugging under your Android device developer settings
- Connect you Android device to your computer via USB
- Open APK Editor Studio and open Mimo APK
- Install Mimo APK to your connected Android device.

All done and now Mimo is running in my Oneplus 7T Pro.
2022-4-17
Use props
djiuser_VZpqS0oE2RtL
New

United States

Why would the app be compatible with note 9, but not the Note20 Ultra. I have a camera I can't use fully because of what? I don't understand this at all. It will not download from dji website no matter what I do. This is frustrating. I wonder if goPro has this issue? Maybe I'll get rid of the osmo and get a GoPro since they don't discontinue vital applications.
2022-4-27
Use props
djiuser_KixiZZzehNgo
New

New Zealand

This is absolutely not good enough! I am not happy.
I am not able to download it on my new galaxy s20 fe.
I did not account for and should not have to purchase a new phone just to use my new camera.
Ridiculous.
What is going to be done about it?

It also shouldn't be this hard to write a comment.

2022-5-8
Use props
djiuser_KixiZZzehNgo
New

New Zealand

This is absolutely not good enough! I am p*ssed off.
I am not able to download it on my new galaxy s20 fe.
I did not account for and should not have to purchase a new phone just to use my new camera.
Ridiculous.
What is going to be done about it?

2022-5-8
Use props
djiuser_aU6NDAfSFal9
New

India

Does it support Samsung S20 FE 5G with Android 12.

and how anyone can find whether his or her device is compatible with their mobile or not?

Thanks in advance.
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_zQFvIg1YZt2O
New
Flight distance : 1320866 ft
Spain

Yo compré el OM5 porque estuve viendo videos sobre este gimbal, y me gustó mucho. Pero ¿por qué tiene menos opciones en Android que en IOS? Muy mal. Disgustado con la compra.
2022-6-2
Use props
Jezrack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196722 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-9-24 20:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the said application using our website? You may refer to the link below. Copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device then download the APK, once you already download the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Doesnt work on my S10 or my S21 Ultra. The APKs and the pplay store older software are all completely useless and there is no solution. Get a refund.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jezrack Posted at 6-7 17:15
Doesnt work on my S10 or my S21 Ultra. The APKs and the pplay store older software are all completely useless and there is no solution. Get a refund.

Sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific error message you experience when you download the app? Can you please provide us with a screenshot so we can check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_HMjzF1a8o0wS
lvl.1

South Africa

I recieved a om 5 as a gift , Will there be updates to cater for the Samsung S22 range ? Please provide clarity asap
2022-6-14
Use props
Garryc
lvl.1

South Africa

I have a samsung s21 and a s10 neither phone can I get to work with any downloads from the forum or from the playstore. The app used to work from playstore but now will not load up saying it has a bug what is it with DJI and samsung these days I have problems with my osmo action and my go fly app for my drone fortunately got that to work but cannot get this mimo to work big concern.
2022-6-15
Use props
Garryc
lvl.1

South Africa

eventually got it to work on S10 but no way to work on s21 DJI not keeping up with changes in models what is going on at DJI these days?
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_zcORE6DT10el
New

Ireland

He i am stuck too i followed the instrucstions wirh the Qr code scan downloaded from the webaite and i can't install the app on of any og mu phones
. Phone one is a nokia 2.3 model ia Ta-1206 and android version 11. My other phone is Galaxy 6 and model number is SM-j600FM
2022-6-19
Use props
Rosemary Amo-Bonner
New

United States

I am trying to download the app. My phone Is a Samsung s10+, but I have not successful. Please help.
2022-7-3
Use props
Rosemary Amo-Bonner
New

United States

I bought the DjiOM5 and have tried to download the app with no success. My phone is a Samsung S10+. Please help.
2022-7-3
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

Why wont this work on my new Android 11 phone? The older DJI Mimo app installs but wont connect to the OM5
2022-7-11
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

Mikko Viertola Posted at 4-17 02:00
Like many other I was unable to install Mimo from DJI website to my Oneplus 7T Pro running Android 11.  After downloading the apk-file and running it the installer stops. Many posts about this suggested to downgrade to Android 10.

I did however found the alternative way to install this APK to my phone:

The apk wont open in Android Studio
2022-7-11
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

OrcCorp Posted at 4-3 22:51
Got it to work! I opened the Mimo download page on my computer, scanned the QR code with my phone's camera, and it worked via that. It is now installed and working proper.

That downloads the same file, which does not work
2022-7-11
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

This is the error I get when trying to install via Android StudioSo the error means I have a 32bit Andriod 11 device, I can only assume the DJI app requires a 64bit CPU, disapointing

2022-7-11
Use props
djiuser_F4WH2KLE5obr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38100 ft
United Kingdom

I have a Galaxy A02s and used to have Mimo that worked before android update August 22. Now I have had to reinstall from the website and just getting nowhere.... Telling me not compatible with my phone??!!
Screenshot_20220809-113559_Package installer.jpg
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_kZgYyOsoDe5Z
New

Serbia

*Hello guys, I had the same problem with this. So what I did, I just restarted the phone and that helped! Try it and do let others know if that helped! Greetings*
<script>alert("it's working, it's wooooorking")</script>
2022-8-20
Use props
djiuser_hgSnd95UFpO0
New
United Kingdom

Hi, I've just purchased the Dji pocket 2 today after deciding it ticked all my boxes compared to a go pro to find I'm finding it impossible to down load the ap!
I have a Samsung S20 ultra, its on the list as being compatible... I'm just getting a message saying it may harm my device???
It's not listed in the Google play aps either??
This is extremely frustrating. I've purchased this gadget thinking it was going to be brilliant for going on a horse riding holiday.
Will be taking it back tomorrow if I'm unable to download the ap to make it work.
Can you advise me with a solution please?
Thank-you.
2022-8-20
Use props
Webou
New

Tunisia

Hello,

Please follow my steps if you ever have this message (app not installed as package conflicts) bear in mind i'm using S21, leave th APK file for now, go to setting, app, look for DJI Mimo, uninstall the app, so there's no conflict, then go back to upk file and install the package again

2022-9-5
Use props
RajeshT
New

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 20:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The file on our website must be an apk file. Follow the process that I posted above and you can download the said app. We strongly recommend to use a compatible device to avoid issues. Thank you for your valued support.

its not support , its an excuse
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

RajeshT Posted at 9-23 09:56
its not support , its an excuse

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. May I please know how may I help you? You may click the "reply" button for us to be notified when you respond. Have a nice day ahead.
2022-9-26
Use props
djiuser_ucabWSlFoUue
New

Finland

I I had the same problem at first, I couldn't get the app to my phone. So I first downloaded the file to my computer and saved it to Google Drive. I then opened Google Drive on my phone and clicked on the file. The application was installed without any problems. I also updated my phone first.
My phone is Samsung S20 galaxy Ultra 5G.

2022-12-22
Use props
djiuser_6muHOWN8wR7X
New

United States

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the said application using our website? You may refer to the link below. Copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device then download the APK, once you already download the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!

I get a page load error any trying to download from dji website.   Is the webserver down, or bad link?
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_6muHOWN8wR7X Posted at 12-23 16:02
I get a page load error any trying to download from dji website.   Is the webserver down, or bad link?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly please try the link below as it is working on my end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-12-23
Use props
djiuser_CMcZkEPGHqGl
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2021-10-29 04:32
Hello. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific mobile devices are experiencing the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

This is still an ongoing issue I have a Google pixel 2 and I'm having the exact same problem.

Is there any updates information on the topic? I would hate to have an expensive paperweight on my hands.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_CMcZkEPGHqGl Posted at 12-26 19:02
This is still an ongoing issue I have a Google pixel 2 and I'm having the exact same problem.

Is there any updates information on the topic? I would hate to have an expensive paperweight on my hands.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the said application straight to our website to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the link below for you to download it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-12-30
Use props
bahadorpour
New

Nepal

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the said application using our website? You may refer to the link below. Copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device then download the APK, once you already download the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!

Hi, i have a question, i recently buy osmo 6 and i have a poco x3 nfc the latest mimo app doesn't install on it so i install a privous version of mimo app and happily, it installed correctly but it does not support osmo6 (((
2023-1-2
Use props
Kelvin Blundell
New

Australia

djiuser_kZgYyOsoDe5Z Posted at 2022-8-20 08:15
*Hello guys, I had the same problem with this. So what I did, I just restarted the phone and that helped! Try it and do let others know if that helped! Greetings*
alert("it's working, it's wooooorking")

Restarting my S7 worked. Installed no problem after the restart. Connecting to the phone was also a big hassle. Got it in the end. Make sure bluetooth in on and may need to shut down and restart camera  
2023-5-26
Use props
MarcInOz
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've followed all instructions to install on my Huawei P30 Pro but it will not install.
Same issue trying to install on my Samsung tablet.
This is such a shame because the Osmo Pocket is about the most stunning bit of technology I've ever seen and DJI Mimo has been awesome.
Do you have another solution?
This is such a mega glitch it could end up bringing DJI down.
2023-8-18
Use props
Marcus Tarrant
New

United Kingdom

By the way, my tablet is a Samsung Galaxy TAB 5SE.
2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_yHwBKmKVgnAQ
lvl.1

Uganda

hello, try this it has helped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNJTr3it85Y&t=319s
2023-9-12
Use props
Muwereza
lvl.1

Uganda

please try this
2023-9-12
Use props
Muwereza
lvl.1

Uganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNJTr3it85Y&t=319s
2023-9-12
Use props
JattyThomas0121
lvl.2

India

OrcCorp Posted at 2022-4-3 22:51
Got it to work! I opened the Mimo download page on my computer, scanned the QR code with my phone's camera, and it worked via that. It is now installed and working proper.

I can tell you what worked for me, what i did was this cleared google play store cache. https://thegeekpage.com/something-went-wrong-try-again/
2023-10-16
Use props
djiuser_bMMYJTtCioep
New

United States

I made a video of how I did it but it wont let me post the link here.
Hit search in your settings

Type storage, click it

Click " Installation Files"

There you will find the .APK file and should be able to install it.

Hope this Helps!

-Ryze Digital Designs
2023-11-11
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules