Flight Record not working on DJI smart controller for Mavic 2 Pro
907 4 2021-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobarcand1-sp
lvl.2

United States

I have not flown my Mavic 2 Pro or 5 months, but took it on a road trip last week.  Flew several times and all seemed to be fine, however, I noticed that the smart controller is no longer generating a flight record of recent flights.  Just nothing there, although the images are on the card.  I have not yet contacted DJI, wanted to post here first.  Any thoughts?
2021-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us the firmware version of your Smart Controller? It will be appreciated if you can send us the screenshot.
2021-9-24
Use props
bobarcand1-sp
lvl.2

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-24 18:48
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us the firmware version of your Smart Controller? It will be appreciated if you can send us the screenshot.

All software and firmware are up to date:  

Aircraft:  01.00.0770
Precise Fly Safe Database (Aircraft) 01.00.01.23
Precise Fly Safe Database (App) 01.00.01.23
Basic Fly Safe Database  01.00.01.09

I don't know how to take a screen shot of my controller.  Not all of my current flights are in the flight record, not sure if they are in LR.
2021-9-25
Use props
bobarcand1-sp
lvl.2

United States

bobarcand1-sp Posted at 9-25 14:05
All software and firmware are up to date:  

Aircraft:  01.00.0770

I have taken a screen shot, but don't know how to transmit to DJI; looks like Bluetooth is the only way to share the screenshot.
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bobarcand1-sp Posted at 9-25 14:11
I have taken a screen shot, but don't know how to transmit to DJI; looks like Bluetooth is the only way to share the screenshot.

Hi there, maybe you can use your mobile phone to take a picture of the smart controller interface and post it here, or you can transfer the screenshot to your mobile device first and post it here.

At the same time, you can try to connect the smart controller to the computer, after the remote controller is detected by your computer, please select “Transfer files” in the smart controller.
For the Flight Record, please go to the internal storage of your remote controller’s
path “Computer\ rm500\Internal shared storage\DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord”.
See if the recent flight records files are in there.
you should see the DJI flightRecord file
2021-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules