Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to record video in DJi Mini 2
7011 7 2021-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nmohan
lvl.1

India

i have purchased new DJI MINI 2. it is flying fine. i am recording it using the button in the remote controller. i find that the corresponding round button in the DJI fly app in my mobile is turning red. When i stop recording by pressing the button once again in the remote controller, i find that this red button in flyapp changes to white once again. However i find that nothing had been recorded in the SG Card. it had happened in my first flight yesterday. it has happened again today. it is frustrating. i am able to see the video footage in the fly app in my mobile. Only recording is not happening.
2021-9-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nmohan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different supported microSD card to see if the issue will persist. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2021-9-26
Use props
nmohan
lvl.1

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-26 21:12
Hello there nmohan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different supported microSD card to see if the issue will persist. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks Stephen. Actually, the problem was not with the card. It was with me actually. it was my first day with this equipment. I was pressing toggle button on top instead of record button underneath. i ran the You tube tutorial posted slowly and realized my blunder.

2021-9-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

nmohan Posted at 9-26 21:23
Thanks Stephen. Actually, the problem was not with the card. It was with me actually. it was my first day with this equipment. I was pressing toggle button on top instead of record button underneath. i ran the You tube tutorial posted slowly and realized my blunder.

Mistakes do happen.  At least you figured out the problem and quickly solved it.  Happy flying.
2021-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

nmohan Posted at 9-26 21:23
Thanks Stephen. Actually, the problem was not with the card. It was with me actually. it was my first day with this equipment. I was pressing toggle button on top instead of record button underneath. i ran the You tube tutorial posted slowly and realized my blunder.

Hi there nmohan. Thank you for the reply and for this update that you have given. It is great to know that you were able to fix the said issue. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.  
2021-9-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you put an sd card in the drone that meets the requirements?
2021-10-12
Use props
nmohan
lvl.1

India

DAFlys Posted at 10-12 13:25
Have you put an sd card in the drone that meets the requirements?

May be you missed reading my reply given earlier. The problem was resolved. It was just a stupid mistake of mine. Instead of pressing the record switch underneath, i was pressing the one which switches between photo and video on top.
2021-10-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nmohan Posted at 10-12 15:27
May be you missed reading my reply given earlier. The problem was resolved. It was just a stupid mistake of mine. Instead of pressing the record switch underneath, i was pressing the one which switches between photo and video on top.

Sorry. I did miss that.  You can always edit you orginal post when it no longer applies.
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules