I see November is the launch date for the next iteration of the M...
645 12 2021-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The product testers who will be posting their YouTube reviews are leaking the details of the next Mavic Pro, launching in November.
Dual cameras seems interesting.

Is the current Mavic Pro really 3 years old?

https://dronedj.com/2021/09/23/dji-mavic-3-pro-specs-features-price-release/

https://twitter.com/jasperellens/status/1441642719835795456?s=21

Chris
2021-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

have you seen the price leaks though,   especially for the Cine model.
2021-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And if the leaks are right 920 grams and no EU classification,   so not. a lot of good to us after next year.
2021-9-25
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-25 00:37
And if the leaks are right 920 grams and no EU classification,   so not. a lot of good to us after next year.

Yep, I do not know if the APAC or USA Regs are the same as the EU...maybe the EU is not such an important market, or that filmmakers are not following the regulations?

Anything coming from the far east now is going to be pricier whilst shipping container fees and and air freight prices are higher...someone in the UK will have to pay for the increased salaries for the truckers too. Astronomy kit risen in prices too, so think it will all get more ££$$, sadly.
2021-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ChrisJG Posted at 9-25 00:59
Yep, I do not know if the APAC or USA Regs are the same as the EU...maybe the EU is not such an important market, or that filmmakers are not following the regulations?

Anything coming from the far east now is going to be pricier whilst shipping container fees and and air freight prices are higher...someone in the UK will have to pay for the increased salaries for the truckers too. Astronomy kit risen in prices too, so think it will all get more ££$$, sadly.

Currently the USA rules are not as strict at the EU rules,  but in this case I do feel like they are boycotting the rules,   if no drone manufacturer gets classification it takes the heat off them a bit,   or Hendrik thinks the transition is extended to 2025.
2021-9-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Definitely like what I'm seeing about the Mavic 3.  Price will be steep but appears to definitely be an improvement over the Mavic 2.  I'm pretty sure I'll be ordereing one as soon as they become available.   
2021-9-25
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-25 03:41
Currently the USA rules are not as strict at the EU rules,  but in this case I do feel like they are boycotting the rules,   if no drone manufacturer gets classification it takes the heat off them a bit,   or Hendrik thinks the transition is extended to 2025.

The Mini 3 is going to be in December I think…Wex now discounting their stocks, only by a few ££ but will be about a year since launched.
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Chris. Thank you for showing interest in our product. As of the moment, we haven't received an update for the future products of DJI. We will surely keep you posted once we have the information. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ChrisJG Posted at 9-25 04:56
The Mini 3 is going to be in December I think…Wex now discounting their stocks, only by a few ££ but will be about a year since launched.

With the Autel nano being <250g and having obstacle sensors they'll need to do something to compete soon.
2021-9-26
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 22:52
Hi, Chris. Thank you for showing interest in our product. As of the moment, we haven't received an update for the future products of DJI. We will surely keep you posted once we have the information. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you DJI Paladin
2021-9-26
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-26 00:33
With the Autel nano being

Yes, saw those, launching this week too. Maybe why Wex have dropped their prices as they stock Autel too. Although, I’m likely never going to change, too familiar with the DJI apps etc…changing would be a royal PITA.
2021-9-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ChrisJG Posted at 9-26 01:22
Yes, saw those, launching this week too. Maybe why Wex have dropped their prices as they stock Autel too. Although, I’m likely never going to change, too familiar with the DJI apps etc…changing would be a royal PITA.

Im the same way with the Canon DSLR stuff,   got too much now to switch although the Fuji gear is very tempting.
2021-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ChrisJG Posted at 9-26 01:20
Thank you DJI Paladin

You're welcome, Chris!
2021-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now