No Video on Screen but will Record and Play Back
600 3 2021-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Firepower
lvl.2

Australia

I can record and playback video but there is no video on the screen when recording or not recording.

It is a original Mavic Air and no video when flying.

Anyone help with this?
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the live feed on the application? If yes, kindly please confirm what mobile device are you using? You may try to sync your flight records on the app and try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-9-25
Use props
Firepower
lvl.2

Australia

Thanks for the reply.  I have reinstalled the DJI Go 4 app which did not help.   The Mavic Air is three years old but the owner has never go it going.  My IPhone works perfectly and shows live video while flying.  The owner has a Lenovo pad and the DJI Go 4 app opens up properly to calibrate etc but there is no video showing to fly by.

If I fly it will record the video with the Lenovo pad and it will play back on the Lenovo pad but no live video.  I do not think it is a cable problem as it is the same when I plug the big white goggles cable from the bottom of the controller in to the pad, the live video still does not work.  The goggles work properly.  My old android phone also does not show live video.

I just did 'sync your flight records on the app'.  I suspect there is a problem in the Lenovo pad or the DJI Go 4 app so any comments would be appreciated.  

Thanks again.

2021-9-25
Use props
Firepower
lvl.2

Australia

As not having much luck getting the Android pad showing live video and the Iphone 6 and 11 and IPad 2 do work, the owner will buy a IPad mini.

That should get him flying with live video.
2021-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules