Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Accelerometer data error after crash
736 1 2021-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emmanuel D
New
France

Hello,
after a crash, my DJI Mavic 2 ZOOM send me a "data error" message on accelerometer ACC0 and I got a IMU error message (see attachments). I think the accelerator ACC0 is now deffective.
Is the accelerometer a part of the IMU Module ? If not, is it possible to order an accelerometer as a change part ?
Sorry for my bad english.
Emmanuel D

ACC0 data error

ACC0 data error

IMU error

IMU error
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Emmanuel, I am sorry to hear about the accident. Please be advised that the crash may cause this issue, self-repair is not suggested due to the concerns of performance assurance and warranty maintenance. Please send the drone back for further diagnosis and service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send the drone back https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.
If there is any doubt about the cause of the accident, please remember to tick "Apply for data analysis" when filling in the info, data analysis can be processed as long as the drone is within the warranty period and the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result.
2021-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules